Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 minutes ago, philgetaway said:

Wasted 50 mins with him on the pitch 

I'm confused. Grealish was recovering from a mid week illness and Ayew picked up a knock on international duty. The way we set up was to counter and press high up the pitch so Gestede would be even more useless. 

Fair play, he put in effort. He pressed really well in the first half but his limitations were there for all to see.

He got caught offside ridiculously in the first half when we had a good opportunity for a counter attack down the right wing, a small allowance can be made for Adomah releasing the ball a shade later than he probably should/could have.

Didn't get on the ball enough but again, given our minority share of possession some allowance can be made for that.

Showed no composure or imagination when up against one final defender and chose to shoot straight at his legs (after they'd turned over possession in their own half).

Tick for effort but a big question mark still on whether he has it in him to contribute to where we want to be come May, I'm not writing him off as an option because after so long out he was sure to look a bit rusty*.

*that doesn't change my personal opinion of him, I still think he's a complete and utter melt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Fair play, he put in effort. He pressed really well in the first half but his limitations were there for all to see.

He got caught offside ridiculously in the first half when we had a good opportunity for a counter attack down the right wing, a small allowance can be made for Adomah releasing the ball a shade later than he probably should/could have.

Didn't get on the ball enough but again, given our minority share of possession some allowance can be made for that.

Showed no composure or imagination when up against one final defender and chose to shoot straight at his legs (after they'd turned over possession in their own half).

Tick for effort but a big question mark still on whether he has it in him to contribute to where we want to be come May, I'm not writing him off as an option because after so long out he was sure to look a bit rusty*.

*that doesn't change my personal opinion of him, I still think he's a complete and utter melt

Rusty or just plain what you see is what you get?

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

He didn't do much yesterday in an otherwise sublime team performance. Then again neither did Ayew when he came on. 

Ayew has more talent in one of his turds than Gabby has in the whole of his body.

• Like 3

He is too far gone. I don't think he can do a job for us anymore. There is about 6 weeks left until January, and we should be using the pitch time to convince RHM to stay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

*He is a shit footballer

*He is only the record goalscorer because he has been given a free ride for so long at AVFC, and his goal return for a forward is actually pathetic

*His behaviour is unforgivable

*He doesn't deserve to wear the shirt again

*He doesn't give a toss about the football club and has been taking the piss out of AVFC and the fans and just collecting wages

*The fact that he had to be put on a fitness regimen in the first place to lose 6 KG shows what a clearing in the woods he is

*He has multiple baby mothers

*He is thick

*He ate all the pies.

-------------------------------------

@JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I agree with you 1000%

53839439.jpg

• Like 3

I think its a bit harsh saying he has multiple  baby mothers. A woman cant give birth until puberty. Also, you can only have one, unless there is some really messed up surrogacy going on.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DCJonah said:

We took the lead and out played them for those 50 minutes. 

How was it a waste? 

We also lost the lead, and he did nowt.Waste of space. Just hope Bruce doesn't take too long to wise up to this loser. Thought our performance levels rose a notch once he came off.

I don't recall one time the Brighton defenders ever looked rattled with his over exaggerated closing down. He looked like he's lost his pace which was his only thing going for him. If some thought he did enough to justify future starts then we have different standards

• Like 3

7 hours ago, meregreen said:

We also lost the lead, and he did nowt.Waste of space. Just hope Bruce doesn't take too long to wise up to this loser. Thought our performance levels rose a notch once he came off.

This is the concern for me meregreen- it appears that Bruce does actually rate him- which in turn makes me worry about Bruce. 

10 hours ago, meregreen said:

It doesn't sound so. Bruce clearly likes him and wants to use him. 

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

Yes and that's a big worry for me.

Why? 

His inclusion has seen positive results. 

Draw at blues, beating Blackburn and a draw yesterday. 

What's the issue with these results? 

Edited by DCJonah

Â