Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

18 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

This for me is critical. GA is the past. I dont believe his Cameos are enough to get us promoted and therefore would rather see game time given to someone who *might* come good.

That's why we are saying just "wait and see" Le Stagman (His last cameo did kinda lead to a match winning goal). I genuinely get your point though, still think it's a fine line. I just don't think we are in the position to experiment now as I've said. 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's why we are saying just "wait and see" Le Stagman (His last cameo did kinda lead to a match winning goal). I genuinely get your point though, still think it's a fine line. I just don't think we are in the position to experiment now as I've said. 

I think this is part of the issue though JV for whatever reason he appears to be afforded so much more grace in comparison to other players  who don't perform well.  for goodness it was a flick header - I can do that honestly- and against Blues he ran around, but truthfully did he do anything else ? You could have got most fit lads from the stand to do this job- and I'm not trying to be funny. It just feels a bit like clinging on to any small return to Lord it over him - whilst others get pilloried for doing nothing less than trying their best- confused?

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I remember a time when he was 16/17 and I would see him out in town etc...He never drunk alcohol, he was a dedicated kid.

Had he been drinking he not only have been unprofessional but he'd also be breaking the law.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I remember a time when he was 16/17 and I would see him out in town etc...He never drunk alcohol, he was a dedicated kid.

Well it went wrong somewhere along the line then.......

Starting tonight, guess we'll see how serious he is about it now.

Â