Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

17 minutes ago, AJ said:

Grasshopper, when you say he is a shit footballer, I can accept that and respect that. Its your opinion. But how is he a disgrace to himself as a person? For somebody to be described in that way, they must have done something really horrendous. Your next line, " A loud minority see through it, think and say what they mean", doesn't that imply that a loud minority are speculating? Honestly, not having a go at you, I just want to understand your thoughts.

You've already lost. :trollface:

• Like 1

Its like groundhog day again on here. I cant be bothered repeating myself again and again. Cannot understand why some fans are so obsessed with forgiving Agbonlahors behaviour. It makes not sense whatsoever. 

Go back and read old posts, they summarise very well why Gabby should not be in a Villa shirt or anywhere near Villa Park ever again. 

I am very disappointed by Bruce giving him another chance, but have to trust that he has a plan. I hope that plan involves using Gabby ans he has used us, and that at the end of the season we throw him away like he deserves. I have little doubt that if Gabby manages to weasel his way back into the team as a first choice, he will revert to type and let himself, Bruce and the fans down YET again.  Unfortunately that will be bad for Villa, which is why I dont want it to happen.

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hahah, as I said... I knew what the next steps would be, went from making the basal premise of the original post that "I have not even heard him apologise" to "|MINIMAL APOLOGY". LMAO!!! What is a MAXIMUM apology, how do we grade this?:clap:

However, I know that none of these things really matter, as you lot are just like Fox News for Republicans and CNN for Democratics.

Some of you just hate the guy and it wouldn't make a difference if he started farting rampant lions and AVFC badges.

It is actually kinda funny.

:crylaugh:

55039027.jpg

And some people, actually, let me rephrase.

And you would still support him if he came round to your house, asked you to get all your villa shirts and any related paraphernalia and place it all on your bed along with any tickets, matchday programmes and anything else you've spent money on over the years and proceeded to unzip his trousers and piss all over the lot of them.

Because that, in effect is what he has done anyway, he's made a mockery of our club (allegedly his club but we all know that to be bullshit) and honestly, I'm not going to go as far as to say I wouldn't celebrate a goal (if he ever manages to score one again) because first and foremost it's Aston Villa scoring, whoever scores it is a secondary concern for me, but there's nothing he can do to redeem himself in my eyes, I guess I'm just not that fickle.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And you would still support him if he came round to your house, asked you to get all your villa shirts and any related paraphernalia and place it all on your bed along with any tickets, matchday programmes and anything else you've spent money on over the years and proceeded to unzip his trousers and piss all over the lot of them.

EDIT: (Pointless)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

@JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Yo - Hi

maybe I can explain a bit of the Phsyce thats behind my and maybe others distain for GA.:snip:

Thanks Grasshopper. At least I understand your disdain, and you know what,  that's fair enough. I have supported a lot of your posts in the past, but this particular issue wasn't clear to me. As I have stated in posts looong ago, I believe he is no longer at his best and he has wasted his prime, but I  found it hard to comprehend the contempt for Gabby. I actually believe that some of the knuckleheads you have mentioned have been worse than Gabby, most particularly Delph. I still think Delph is worse though. I have no smart ass comment or meme for you, as you have made your feelings clear. Whatever happens, lets just hope it works in Villa's favour. UTV.

• Like 3

This thing with Gabby is like having a lease on a car having to pay for it because its under contract, but you don't like the car.

.....you might as well just use it otherwise its like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If they will take it back fine, get another one, but they won't....so drive it.

Ps However , I do understand the fans that abhor him.

Edited by TRO

the trouble is for whatever reason right or wrong Bruce has given him another chance and he is still wearing the shirt, so not sure what the point in arguing amongst ourselves is, of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, no-one forgives him or forgets recent years, can't think many of us would have been sad for him to leave, but he didn't so what is the alternative? Boo him every time he walks onto the pitch? It's worked wonders for Westwood's confidence hasn't it!

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

A BILLION, GAZILLION, QUINTILLION arguments have already been made, and you know that.

So obviously, that is to point out, that is where the buck stops at the end of the day, so everyone can rumble as much as they want to.

Starting with 1)his comments on him so far and 2)The reception he got when he came on and 3) His decision to bring him on (Had something to do with the goal I believe?..).

It would. probably mean that about 3 or 4 Managers before this season were completely wrong about him too, wondering why you haven't applied yet?

Anyway basically, my point is that Bruce is the manager, Bruce has given inclination that he has impressed him etc etc. Anyway I don't know why I keep answering obvious arguments lol.

01ca095635d57ef43965c3c6a68707efae2aef8b28d24e8315d61a6ed9f7a7ef.jpg

Your argument here is flawed....certainly in my case when you assume that any success displayed by gabby in a villa shirt in the future will go anyway to me forgiving him. It won't. It doesn't matter whether he scores a hat-trick every game from now until the end of the season, I will have zero interest in the bloke nor will I want him anywhere near the first team.

What about the managers who played gabby? who he performed piss poor for..... we're they right like you suggest Steve Bruce is?

Fwiw, I couldn't give a **** what Steve Bruce says/thinks. We don't have to bow down to his every breath. There is very little I can do if he decides to play him, but it won't stop me from voicing my discontent with that. 

• Like 1

A BILLION, GAZILLION, QUINTILLION arguments have already been made, and you know that.

So obviously, that is to point out, that is where the buck stops at the end of the day, so everyone can rumble as much as they want to.

Starting with 1)his comments on him so far and 2)The reception he got when he came on and 3) His decision to bring him on (Had something to do with the goal I believe?..).

It would. probably mean that about 3 or 4 Managers before this season were completely wrong about him too, wondering why you haven't applied yet?

Anyway basically, my point is that Bruce is the manager, Bruce has given inclination that he has impressed him etc etc. Anyway I don't know why I keep answering obvious arguments lol.

Your argument here is flawed....certainly in my case when you assume that any success displayed by gabby in a villa shirt in the future will go anyway to me forgiving him. It won't. It doesn't matter whether he scores a hat-trick every game from now until the end of the season, I will have zero interest in the bloke nor will I want him anywhere near the first team.

What about the managers who played gabby? who he performed piss poor for..... we're they right like you suggest Steve Bruce is?

Fwiw, I couldn't give a **** what Steve Bruce says/thinks. We don't have to bow down to his every breath. There is very little I can do if he decides to play him, but it won't stop me from voicing my discontent with that. 

Â