Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Grudgingly, whilst he is on the pitch he will have my support. He does not deserve the chance he is being given by Bruce - let's hope for Villa's sake that he makes the most of it. 

That's very big of you Stagman!:clap:

B)

To be honest and I'll get grief but **** it I'll be that guy. 

I have as much respect for Villans chearing him in as I do blokes who stand and watch while a well endowed random bloke hammers their wife. It's unbelievable that you can even contemplate cheering a bloke that's been a disruptive influence virtually all his time here and last year when we had our darkest moments in in decades was partying. I'm sorry your pathetic you deserve his contemptuous treatment, its the definition of cuckold it's a disgrace he wears our colours. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I have as much respect for Villans chearing him in as I do blokes who stand and watch while a well endowed random bloke hammers their wife. 

Your perspective on life is seriously concerning.

Aside from that:

killjoy-was-here.png

Can only hope Bruce didn't watch that and think it was rustiness, it wasn't...

him chasing the ball down and running on to things is one thing, his inability to win a header and his cluelessness when he had the ball at his feet and his back to goal is another

the first one might get better with fitness and minutes,mthe second one never had and never will

22 minutes ago, supermon said:

Nice to see gabby involved in a goal, if he can positively contribute to this season then I'm sure even the staunchest anti-gabby fans will appreciate this

You obviously haven't met this guy.

14 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

To be honest and I'll get grief but **** it I'll be that guy. 

I have as much respect for Villans chearing him in as I do blokes who stand and watch while a well endowed random bloke hammers their wife. It's unbelievable that you can even contemplate cheering a bloke that's been a disruptive influence virtually all his time here and last year when we had our darkest moments in in decades was partying. I'm sorry your pathetic you deserve his contemptuous treatment, its the definition of cuckold it's a disgrace he wears our colours. 

• Like 4

For me, it's nothing to do with any of the supposed off the pitch issues.

it was lunacy to swap the intelligent mobile play of McCormack for this idiot. Fair play he had an involvement in the goal, but apart from that all he did was miss headers. 

His day has passed, let it go.

• Like 1

Amazed at the reception he got...it's certainly a world away from what he gets on here!

I said to my Dad...fair enough he's running around now like he wants it...let's see if he's still doing the same in 3-4 months and actually scores some goals for the club again.

Then I may be won round...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dukes said:

For me, it's nothing to do with any of the supposed off the pitch issues.

it was lunacy to swap the intelligent mobile play of McCormack for this idiot. Fair play he had an involvement in the goal, but apart from that all he did was miss headers. 

His day has passed, let it go.

I thought he did more than McNotscoremac when he came on. Don't get me wrong I am no Gabby fan but he didn't do much wrong today. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I thought he did more than McNotscoremac when he came on. Don't get me wrong I am no Gabby fan but he didn't do much wrong today. 

I felt McCormack was making things happen for the 10 mins prior to being taken off.

gabby went for about 20 headers and didn't win one. Anyway regardless, we have so many more worthwhile options, and for me Gabby's reintroduction is the one negative since Bruce came here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Can only hope Bruce didn't watch that and think it was rustiness, it wasn't...

him chasing the ball down and running on to things is one thing, his inability to win a header and his cluelessness when he had the ball at his feet and his back to goal is another

the first one might get better with fitness and minutes,mthe second one never had and never will

Wow! Another villa fan who's happy to tell it as it really is!'

astonishing !

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dukes said:

I felt McCormack was making things happen for the 10 mins prior to being taken off.

gabby went for about 20 headers and didn't win one. Anyway regardless, we have so many more worthwhile options, and for me Gabby's reintroduction is the one negative since Bruce came here.

In all fairness to Gabby he's hardly a target man, if Bruce wanted to a striker to come on to be bring down the long balls he would have put Gestede on.

Gabby was put on to put pressure on their back 4 which he did, maybe not as much as he would have liked...

Â