Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

That's the thing though, you hear of footballers losing money though ventures and businesses and stuff they shouldn't dabble in like gambling, you don't hear of many that spent £15m on booze cars and women

Gabby won't spend his career wages at Dubai parties

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

£60k a week for 8 years of his career, it'd take a special kind of idiot to spend that kind of money, even child support payments aren't going to dent that

Yes a special kind of idiot. Michael Carroll won £10m and 9 years later was working in a biscuit factory. He was no brain of Britain but I bet when someone tapped him on the shoulder he didn't turn around 10 mins later.

Also he had to work quickly and develop an instant entourage without a 10 year career to develop and highly tone it,  probably made a few mistakes along the way with some people genuinely trying to help him before they realised that he was a total knob beyond hope of redemption. . Gabbys "mates" are all in place now planning the next trip. Probably Vegas with free tabs all round I expect 

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Collymore wasnt great but gabbys worse in my eyes. he has been consistently shit. 

Gabby done a hell of a lot more in a Villa jersey than Collymore did

• Like 2

collymore played 3-4 years for us gabbys been here 12 years. scoring a pathetic 73 goals

tekkers got 42 in three seasons and had a few lengthy injuries as well

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, DCJonah said:

Gabby has been suspended by the club while an internal investigation takes place. Interesting development. 

Seriously? As in is this true or just rumoured?

1 hour ago, avfc1982 said:

Gabby has scored 70+ Premier League goals for us hasn't he?

If you are trying to claim this to be a positive, it simply beggars belief. It's truly woeful IMO 

... all us fans ****ing want is our club run properly and our players give their best and have pride in their strip. If that is the ****ing conference then so be it..... but having to watch gabby do **** all week and get paid more than most of us do in a year makes me really really ****ing angry. Im monetarily inspired that this might the makings of our club being run properly once again.......

The reason we are where we are is because players like Gabby get in the first team. How no manager has seen that over the past 4 or 5 years is beyond me. Shocking footballer, since he bulked up and changed his physique there's been very little point in having him around. 

• Like 1

Â