Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

We just need rid of him now, by whatever means possible. He's never gonna improve now, only get worse and drag the rest down with him even more. I'd bring him in, show him the stats, highlight his ineffectiveness, the bad publicity and agree a reduced pay off. The sooner he's gone the better! 

20 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

That wouldn't half confuse Gabby, he'd be off to B&Q to buy a spade.

I always likened Gabby's way of playing to Forest Gump.

Run Gabby, run!

fg013747ql0.6407.jpg

Who knows he just might like spending his days on the back of a lawnmower?

Bit expensive for a groundskeeper and would not keep him away from Bodymoor, but still...

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

I always likened Gabby's way of playing to Forest Gump.

Run Gabby, run!

fg013747ql0.6407.jpg

Who knows he just might like spending his days on the back of a lawnmower?

Bit expensive for a groundskeeper and would not keep him away from Bodymoor, but still...

I can see it now, the grounds man asks him to re-paint the goal line and he somehow manages to miss or get injured on his way over.

• Like 1

Crap goal scoring record

Unfit

On big wages

Gets injured regularly

Not an easy sell is it?

The only asset he had was pace and he's lost that now because he's too big. Because he's too big, his body can't handle the rigours of training and playing so he gets injured. It's a vicious circle.

I'm bemused at how nobody at the club has pulled him up on his condition. Surely it's in his contract that he must be in a certain physical condition to enable him to perform to the best of his ability. I would assume that this would ban things like smoking.

He just needs to go. He's taking us all for fools and every time I see him it makes me more angry

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

You never know, the new contract might have added a relegation wage reduction clause, where his previous one didn't.

That would have required a bit of foresight, something sadly lacking at B6. 

Just seen a post on another forum about how we will all laugh when Gabs is a pauper having frittered away all his money and do you know what this wouldn't surprise me at all. He is clearly brain dead and seems to have an entourage of hangers on who I bet will be more than happy to bleed him dry. Just wait for the story to hit in the future. The next Michael Carroll anyone? 

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

What's Lescott doing at bloody right back! His positioning really has gone to pot.

2 hours ago, sne said:

PAY-Tree-on-football-pitch.jpg

That tree has taken up a better starting position than Lescott ever has!

2 hours ago, benireduk said:

I'm bemused at how nobody at the club has pulled him up on his condition. Surely it's in his contract that he must be in a certain physical condition to enable him to perform to the best of his ability. 

He has been pulled up on it (twice) by Robert duverne the fitness coach. Gabby just doesn't care because he's getting paid anyway. He even got a free trip to fat camp and managed to come back even heavier.

Some NFL teams have weight clauses in their players contracts. I wonder would it work in football for players like bent and gabby.

Â