R.Bear

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Looks like Coventry 

utils.jpg

Or Birmingham International. Easy to get the Virgin line into London 

birminternat.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is it sad I'm trying to work out what train station that is!

Looks like Birmingham International Station.. Just not sure why he'd be chillin on the platform there as the Virgin Cross Country train to get you to that Station if you are heading to London just keeps on going. It could be Coventry Station though..  

Just seen this in the papers...

BREAKING NEWS: Horror as passenger is 'DECAPITATED' by a speeding train after sticking his head out of a carriage window on the Gatwick Express 

• Male passenger was decapitated by a train after leaning out of window
  • Police and ambulance crews raced to Wandsworth Common in London
  • Witnesses claimed the man died after they were beheaded by a train

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3728301/Horror-person-decapitated-speeding-train-sticking-head-window.html

It's Birmingham International, there is a white stripe on the lamp post that is only present on the posts at BHX, not Coventry - as can be seen in the following image.

Birmingham_International_railway_station

This is the most boring thing I have ever done, including arguing about whether Westwood is good or not.

edit: I've just seen the white stripes on the image of Coventry above. The picture I saw didn't have them in. This changes everything. No Jack White jokes please.

Edited by a m ole

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It's Birmingham International, there is a white stripe on the lamp post that is only present on the posts at BHX, not Coventry - as can be seen in the following image.

Birmingham_International_railway_station

This is the most boring thing I have ever done, including arguing about whether Westwood is good or not.

edit: I've just seen the white stripes on the image of Coventry above. The picture I saw didn't have them in. This changes everything. No Jack White jokes please.

i doubt a seven nation army would hold him back from sodding off

• Like 2

Â