Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think he'll go this summer... I'm going to guess Derby.

I think Arry might take job at Derby in summer and he could take a number of our other players as I would call them Arry type players. Richards, Lescott and Gabby for a start

• Like 1

23 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

No way will Derby pay his wages,  he will go to one of these mickey mouse leagues which are awash with money

34 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No way will Derby pay his wages,  he will go to one of these mickey mouse leagues which are awash with money

Perhaps. I was just thinking of localish clubs which might be fooled in to thinking he'd add to their side. He can go and play on Mars for all I care.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2016 at 21:42, alreadyexists said:

Derby seems to be some sort of retirement home for knackered Villa players....Weimann, Bent and Carson all there and Warnock until very recently. 

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Perhaps. I was just thinking of localish clubs which might be fooled in to thinking he'd add to their side. He can go and play on Mars for all I care.

maybe at West Brom as a replacement for Berahino ;)

18 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Not to depress y'all, but it is very likely he will stay.

Not according to what I have heard. He's sold his house in Little Aston (fact) and he is going to the Middle East to play (per my ITK contact). That is why he was there when the 'pipe' incident took place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I just don't see why anyone would buy him to be honest.

A club in China or the Middle East with more money than sense? We would probably let him go cheaply anyway to get him off the wage bill.

17 minutes ago, Harry said:

A club in China or the Middle East with more money than sense? We would probably let him go cheaply anyway to get him off the wage bill.

But.... why Gabby? Surely there's loads of better players you could tempt. 

Â