Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

back in the squad Monday and think from that message he isnt going anywhere in summer

To be fair Eric Black is our manager this Monday. I wouldn't worry about anything he does, remarkably he seems the most clueless out of them all.

Even if it was a decision made higher up I'm still hopeful he will be off this summer.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Fat shit.

I would like to think of him more as "rotund" actually.  After all, the guy has been on a two week fitness programme.  Bit harsh that! :D

Edited by ferguson1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Such a shame he'll never get to show his new goal celebration in front of the Holte

bear-dance.0.gif

Quality, but I actually laughed more at the guy with the glasses bottom of the screen for some season. :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Quality, but I actually laughed more at the guy with the glasses bottom of the screen for some season. :D

Yeah, he definitely adds to the spectacle :)

11 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

To be fair Eric Black is our manager this Monday. I wouldn't worry about anything he does, remarkably he seems the most clueless out of them all.

Even if it was a decision made higher up I'm still hopeful he will be off this summer.

maybe but from his comments he doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Black suspended him twice or else the board did which doesnt really clear things up

31 minutes ago, Villanun said:

Saw this earlier. After the last photo we saw of him was him taking a reefer pill in a London nightclub, I notice the next time we see him he's with a family member in significantly more humble surroundings. If I were a cynical man I might think that had been planned...

giving Gabby way too much credit ;)

• Like 3

Â