Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

he says "nothing better than watching your son play football", i wonder if he realises this his mom has the same opinion?

anyway, the guy is of £60k per week, even with 2 weeks docked, hes still a fat greedy millionaire, why would anyone go to a weymouth caravan park when youve got that sort of money in the bank, looks like a complete publicity stunt to me, its too late for him to try and build any bridges with the club or its supporters.

So basically it is one of his kids that he has had with one of his many classy and respectable girlfriends.... and the maintenance he pays them is enough to spring for a caravan holiday in Weymouth. The guy just oozes class at every opportunity.

Get this sack of shit out of the club.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I notice the comment underneath the guy says 'i saw you in 'The Gloucester'. That doesn't sound like a bloody library.

Its quite a nice steakhouse near the sea front (I was born in Weymouth)

Edited by TheStagMan

4 hours ago, AndyBM said:

he says "nothing better than watching your son play football", i wonder if he realises this his mom has the same opinion?

anyway, the guy is of £60k per week, even with 2 weeks docked, hes still a fat greedy millionaire, why would anyone go to a weymouth caravan park when youve got that sort of money in the bank, looks like a complete publicity stunt to me, its too late for him to try and build any bridges with the club or its supporters.

I doubt he's even staying in the caravan

Probably waits till it gets dark then goes the nearest 5 star hotel that's in walking distance of the nearest shisha bar

5 hours ago, AndyBM said:

his mum abandoned him until he became a famous footballer

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Its quite a nice steakhouse near the sea front (I was born in Weymouth)

Me too mate! I used to know it as the cork and bottle!

5 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Me too mate! I used to know it as the cork and bottle!

That's the one :-) Clientèle seems to have gone down a bit (Gabby) 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

***Total rubbish ITK post alert***

I was out having a few drinks a couple of weeks back and one of the guys I was out with (he was a friend of a friend I'd never met before) was telling us how Gabby was only suspended because he was refusing to play this weekend as he'd told the club he was going away to watch his son play football. He said Gabby's son payed for the same team as his son. The suspension was Villa's way of avoiding more publicity and confrontation (and maybe to get him to lose some weight).

I thought nothing of it at the time... but then I say the caravan picture and now I'm wondering if there's potentiually some truth in it...

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

***Total rubbish ITK post alert***

I was out having a few drinks a couple of weeks back and one of the guys I was out with (he was a friend of a friend I'd never met before) was telling us how Gabby was only suspended because he was refusing to play this weekend as he'd told the club he was going away to watch his son play football. He said Gabby's son payed for the same team as his son. The suspension was Villa's way of avoiding more publicity and confrontation (and maybe to get him to lose some weight).

I thought nothing of it at the time... but then I say the caravan picture and now I'm wondering if there's potentiually some truth in it...

What a load of horse shit.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What a load of horse shit.

You're probably right. It just struck me as a coincidence that this chap said Gabby would be away at his son's tournament 2 weeks in advance and then it happens whilst he's on an odd 'suspension' from the club.

Guest av1

2 weeks ahead? But that would suggest foresight, planning, and Gabby actually knowing what day of the week it is.  

I'm not having it. 

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There are a multitude of reasons for "disliking" Gabby etc., but this is absolute grade A, scraping the bottom of the barrel tosh.

True, much as we're all fed up of him, you can't knock him for taking his son to a football tournament. Most of the time people slate him for having too many kids he never sees. 

There are a multitude of reasons for "disliking" Gabby etc., but this is absolute grade A, scraping the bottom of the barrel tosh.

Rubbish. Any reason for disliking Gabby is valid. Plus a man of his means staying in a Caravan in Weymouth is very unlikely so it is either:

1) he is being cheap by putting his "missus" and kid in a caravan whilst he stays somewhere else (no way he is staying there)

2) it is cynical PR to say "look at me, I am a typical family man, just like you...." trying to get the fans back inside.

Either way it is bullshit and he is detestable. You sir seem to be falling for the shallow, PR bull crap.

*edit, for clarity, I have nothing against static caravan holidays..... in fact my parents had a static in Weymouth for many years after we moved to Brum.

Â