Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

In fairness he's been playing a lot deeper in games this season than I can remember previously....remember that run on the opening day against Arsenal? That started in central midfield.

But yeah I don't see that being an option, it's not like when Rooney plays there and he can spray passes all over the pitch.

Anyone know if he's got a good chance of playing WBA?

With respect Con, surely that's someone like Ronaldo?

No because Ronaldo doesn't have a defensive game. 

In Ice Hockey, Agbonlahor would be called a great "two-way player." He does defence and attack well. He has 21 tackes in 17 games

Saurez 17 in 17

Hazard 16 in 21

Rooney 14 in 16

Negredo 8 in 16

And if you think it's only because Villa don't play possession football, the only striker in the Premier League who has more tackles than Agbonlahor...

Jay Rodriguez 27 in 19

"I'll be Gabby the playmaker! Maybe when I'm 36 I will move there."

You have to love him.

that would be Xabby.

With respect Con, surely that's someone like Ronaldo?

No because Ronaldo doesn't have a defensive game. 

In Ice Hockey, Agbonlahor would be called a great "two-way player." He does defence and attack well. He has 21 tackes in 17 games

Saurez 17 in 17

Hazard 16 in 21

Rooney 14 in 16

Negredo 8 in 16

And if you think it's only because Villa don't play possession football, the only striker in the Premier League who has more tackles than Agbonlahor...

Jay Rodriguez 27 in 19

"I'll be Gabby the playmaker! Maybe when I'm 36 I will move there."

You have to love him.

that would be Xabby.

I like this name, I will let the prior comment go as a result.

gabby would have made a huge difference for us today i feel. the tactics and setup wouldve been just right had he slotted in where weimann was, and andi played instead of holt

Last time gabby played behind the striker we got done by crystal palace.

He is our talisman, both down to the fact that he is a homegrown hero and one of the few shining lights that has come out of the academy in decades and also down to the fact that, by Premier league football standards, the rest of our squad is so utterly mediocre... We aren't poor... There are other teams much worse than us (player for player)... But we need him in our side because what he offers us is so much more than anyone else can

• Like 3

gabby would have made a huge difference for us today i feel. the tactics and setup wouldve been just right had he slotted in where weimann was, and andi played instead of holt

Last time gabby played behind the striker we got done by crystal palace.

Different game, different opposition. That means nothing

Â