Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

man I feel old. After I explained to my 13 year old daughter how he crocked Louis but then passed to someone from westlife, she said who's westlife

The funny thing is in 10 years time kids her age will be asking "Who's One Direction?"

10 years is being very generous, probably more like 12 months.

• Like 3

I'm genuinely astonished at how One Direction have become such a huge global phenomenon.  I mean, their songs are obviously catchy enough for their target audience, but they don't seem any different to any number of other boybands or X Factor cast offs, yet they really are 'bigger than Jesus'.  When we were in New York for Xmas just gone, you couldn't move for One Direction tat being flogged everywhere.

I think its a disgrace tbh

I bet Fergie was screaming "HE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED" at the TV screen after that challenge...

It was meant to be a charity game for a worthy cause but instead its been turned into a circus because a child tried to play a man's game

The people throwing death threats about really need to get a life

• Like 4

I've had my 14(ish, I dunno) year old cousin tell me that it was a cheap shot and if it was the other way round Gabby would have limped off and thrown up too. 1D fans are apparently the Liverpool fans of the teen idol boy band world. Edit - We could talk about Woy choosing Raheem '20 minutes of football in the last 6 months' Sterling ahead of Gabby if you like. That is actually more annoying to me than murderous children.

Edited by ArteSuave

We could talk about Woy choosing Raheem '20 minutes of football in the last 6 months' Sterling ahead of Gabby if you like. That is actually more annoying to me than murderous children.

I think this is a better discussion. Also include: Defoe, Milner, Young, whoever else. Gabby is a weapon for Villa and it is such a shame Roy doesn't see it. He would offer something different in that England team. For the formation tonight he should be starting ahead of Milner 100%. Milner makes me cry when he plays for England. He's pointless. WE all know that Milner only became a big deal because he was playing for us in central midfield and otherwise he's not up to much.

How much has Gabby matured as a player in the last year? He keeps the ball well, he passes it well, he runs at defenders. As a footballer he has impressed me with his development, especially as he comes across as not that bright.

I'm genuinely astonished at how One Direction have become such a huge global phenomenon. I mean, their songs are obviously catchy enough for their target audience, but they don't seem any different to any number of other boybands or X Factor cast offs, yet they really are 'bigger than Jesus'. When we were in New York for Xmas just gone, you couldn't move for One Direction tat being flogged everywhere.

What's even stranger to me is that up until the last month or so I've been completely oblivious to it. Still am to a degree, it has had absolutely no impact on my life whatsoever.

Well until now and that's only because Gabs clattered one of their members.

It wasn't exactly a light challenge, but it was a fair one from what I could see. Gabby is pretty much pure muscle and that 1D kid is a strip o' wind.

He's going to get worse challenges come in on him if he ever plays for Doncaster.

a mate has seen this on Newcastle forum that they plan to sing for Gabby on Sat!! Quality i have to admit :D

"Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy for agbonlahor
Snapped that little fag**t, left him on the floor
No one cares if gabby even got the ball
Tonight pray gabby gets the other four"

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â