Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

The ring leaders are still at the club and the biggest mistake was not getting rid in the summer . AM hasn't changed them and yet I know he feels like Houllier did about them . It was always going to happen an absolute disgrace to the club

We really do have to clean out the place and chuck everything in the bin, start again. Shame we can't realistically do that.

The ring leaders are still at the club and the biggest mistake was not getting rid in the summer . AM hasn't changed them and yet I know he feels like Houllier did about them . It was always going to happen an absolute disgrace to the club

Like Houllier, McLeish has zero man management skills. He had problems at Birmingham City with a proportion of their players.

MON and his backroom team were much better at man management than the two managers we have had after.

Houllier and McCallister were due to clear alot of players out in the summer but Lerner did not want the expense of changing 5 or 6 players so pushing Houllier and McCallister out and bringing in McLeish at the time was the cheaper option.

The problem is McLeish and Grant are not popular wherever they go so as you say it was inevitable to have squad unrest somewhere down the line.

From one extreme to another.

Is it really too much to ask them to behave themselves on a night out?

Exactly.

It really is worrying that some seem to be throwing around the "Ah, it's just some lads on a night out" stuff as if it's normal. Anyone that does this thing is a total tosser. Anyone that does it while representing a (fairly) Worldwide name whilst getting paid massively for the priveledge has no defense at all.

Since Lerner took control there appears to have been a breakdown in club morals, etiquette and behaviour standards.

Oh dear

A breakdown in morals which includes being the first club in Premier League history to pick creating awareness for a charity over money.

But yes, let's slag off Lerner because he hasn't created mind-control yet.

"It happens at even the top clubs.."

Well **** you and **** off McLeish! What are we now? Coventry? Aberdeen? Crystal Palace?

We are top club you absolute clown of a manager, it is not something that is washed out over the course of a season or two.

listen i have been a fierce critic of mcleish but how can anyone critise that statement he made? its absolutely spot on what he has said

it is a slur to the club. i would sell collins and delph come summer

Somehow I doubt that. McLeish appears very fond of the likes of Warnock, Dunne and Collins. I can't see him shipping them out even if he could.

Somehow I doubt that. McLeish appears very fond of the likes of Warnock, Dunne and Collins. I can't see him shipping them out even if he could.

Just because he's not fond of them doesn't mean he shouldn't play them, even though they're clearings in the woods they're still better than the kids at this moment in time.

Summed up nicely on Page 16, an utter disgrace on and off the pitch, AM's biggest mistake was not clearing out the rotten apples Day 1, perhaps he will now get another chance to do so in the summer.

As for posters condoning this sort of behaviour, shameful. These blokes are paid shed loads of money to be PROFESSIONAL sportsmen

Wenger wouldnt tolerate neither would SAF.

Disgrace

Like Houllier, McLeish has zero man management skills. He had problems at Birmingham City with a proportion of their players. MON and his backroom team were much better at man management than the two managers we have had after. Houllier and McCallister were due to clear alot of players out in the summer but Lerner did not want the expense of changing 5 or 6 players so pushing Houllier and McCallister out and bringing in McLeish at the time was the cheaper option.The problem is McLeish and Grant are not popular wherever they go so as you say it was inevitable to have squad unrest somewhere down the line.

Would this be the same MON that ended up having fisty cuffs with Reo-Coker at BMH, which splashed all over the back pages?!!

Would this be the same MON whereby certain players were allegedly texting champagne bottles to each other on news of his departure?

They wouldn't behave for Houllier neither, so blaming Mcleish & Grant is a bit one sided if you ask me.

Just because he's not fond of them doesn't mean he shouldn't play them, even though they're clearings in the woods they're still better than the kids at this moment in time.

I beg to differ. Lichaj is clearly better than Warnock, and I'd take a defensive partnership of Collins & Clark or Clark and Dunne over Dunne and Collins.

perhaps he will now get another chance to do so in the summer.
I really really hope not.

You honestly couldn't be more wrong on that point . If he stays 2 for definate will go out of those 3 and all 3 if he can get a buyer

It's dawned on me all season the players couldn't give a flying **** about the club

Week in week out half arsed performances knowing the manager will take the flak not them

Bunch of rocket polishers a lot of them, not all, but quite a few

Relegation wouldn't mean they lose any sleep whatsoever merely look for a move

Â