Aston Villa players in Birmingham nightclub brawl

ryanvilla_1994

Immature prats, but then again, who cares? Footballers aren't paid to behave like saints. Loads of players do this sort of thing all the time. The only difference here is that this particular incident happens to have been caught on video.

Oh, and Gatecrasher is shit.

Kind of sums up my earlier point. Who cares? I guess we should, shouldn't we? Do you honestly think Collins performs to be best of his potential being, some say, a pisshead? At least I care about that. Loads of players do this all the time? Really? Maybe some of the second and third best do. Are ManU players doing "this" "all the time"? Arsenal? Surely not. Best teams act in a professional manner. We don't. One reason why we are where we are. Absolutely not the only reason, but definately one of them.

What players get up to in their personal lives is irrelevant. I just don't care about it at all. If you do, fine, but I personally don't. Players aren't paid to behave like Saint Agnes of Rome - they're paid to play football.

Immature prats, but then again, who cares? Footballers aren't paid to behave like saints. Loads of players do this sort of thing all the time. The only difference here is that this particular incident happens to have been caught on video.

Kind of sums up my earlier point. Who cares? I guess we should, shouldn't we? Do you honestly think Collins performs to be best of his potential being, some say, a pisshead? At least I care about that. Loads of players do this all the time? Really? Maybe some of the second and third best do. Are ManU players doing "this" "all the time"? Arsenal? Surely not. Best teams act in a professional manner. We don't. One reason why we are where we are. Absolutely not the only reason, but definately one of them.

What players get up to in their personal lives is irrelevant. I just don't care about it at all. If you do, fine, but I personally don't. Players aren't paid to behave like Saint Agnes of Rome - they're paid to play football.

Well said. Load of bollox - if we were doing well nobody would give a damn.

Well said. Load of bollox - if we were doing well nobody would give a damn.

You've hit the nail on the head. Because we are not doing well, this situation gets magnified. More negativity on top of a season of it. I think that's why some people on here are making a meal of it. It doesn't thrill me either, to be honest. Just shows that AMC has little control over his players. It's just one more depressing story to wrestle with, and people are worn down by the negativity this year.

I understand that in the big picture, this is small beans. But short term it is a negative distraction when the team needs to be focused on staying up. This is no time to be getting into brawls in nightclubs. What if one of the players got his leg broken?

It's just not what we need right now.

Red Top Value System

Thats a new one on me

Is that like a redneck saying

Thick as funk aren't you kid.

fuckwits like yourself .

you are hardly the most clued up individual

you keep crying and being a bit thick son .

Thanks for that

Are you in the north lower today ?

Guuuuuzan, Guuuuuuuuzannnnn

Well despite getting laid out in the early hours of Tuesday morning by a bouncer, sadly Hutton was not sporting black eye today. He should've gone home with his wife and child instead of playing the big "I am" and flirting with impressionable young girls

Hutton adds no value to Aston Villa whatsoever. He's a thug off the pitch and a **** nancy boy on it. On your bike you useless waste of space

Well despite getting laid out in the early hours of Tuesday morning by a bouncer, sadly Hutton was not sporting black eye today. He should've gone home with his wife and child instead of playing the big "I am" and flirting with impressionable young girls

Hutton adds no value to Aston Villa whatsoever. He's a thug off the pitch and a **** nancy boy on it. On your bike you useless waste of space

Were you there on the night in gatecrasher in the VIP area ?

This idea that TOP ATHLETES don't drink is also wrong, I'm off out in a minute with a olympic bronze medal winning athlete, he drank and partied when he was an athlete.

He might have been a gold medal winner if he looked after himself better. :P

:lol:

Doubt it, he's still the British Record holder and world junior record holder 20 years later, very few people have jumped higher since that day

Just cause later generations cant jump as high doenst mean He couldnt have been better if he didnt party all the time as you claimed.

The Swimmers are the best example. Until the last Olympics they were seen as the party animals. They have got their act together and now win medals rather than plaudits for their drinking exploits.

If what MM is saying is true that Dunne, Collins and Warnock are poisoning the club.

It explains why they have all been playing better of late - not to save us from relegation but to put them in a more positive light in shop window.

It does not explain why we are getting rid of Carlos - the only decent bloke who has given his all and been far more consistent than the lot of them.

I don't think you need to look to MM to know they are the culprits.

Yet this... not even a year ago :-

Collins told Villa's official website: "I'd love to extend my contract here and stay at Villa as long as I can.

"As long as the manager is happy and the fans are then I'd like to stay here as long as possible. I've only just turned 28 so I think my best years are definitely still in front of me.

"I am not too bothered about how much I have left on my current deal.

"It's more about if I'm performing well and the club want to give me a new contract that would be great, because I would love to stay as long as possible.

"I am enjoying my time here and enjoying playing under the current manager. Since I've been here everyone has been great.

"My family have settled in the area so if the opportunity was to come I'd love to sign another contract."

Screw you Collins, word removed.

my view on this is very simple.

whether the boys were right or wrong in what they did, they gave the media sufficient ammunition to right damning stories about themselves and AVFC.

being out at 2:30am, being in an altercation (even more stupid due to the fact that it was with a bloody inanimate object), creating a situation where the media could insinuate drunken and yobbish behaviour, it being at a critical juncture of our season... all in all, just bloody stupid.

look at the england rugby boys at the world cup - mike tindall in particular, danny cipriani going into a night club the day before england selection - if you give the media ammunition, no matter how innocuous you think it is at the time, they will bury you. its not about going out, or having a drink, or having a end of season awards - many did that but weren't in the press - its about being out at 2:30am and getting filmed having an altercation.

This makes them bloody idiots, at a time when the last thing we need, is more bloody idiots.

Â