General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Linked to this topic we must be mindful of the fact that, assuming Lerner does get rid of McLeish, we will be fishing in a similar pond to the Albion.

The difference being that they will probably have got their bait on and their line cast well before Lerner has had chance to attach his reel!

Linked to this topic we must be mindful of the fact that, assuming Lerner does get rid of McLeish, we will be fishing in a similar pond to the Albion.

The difference being that they will probably have got their bait on and their line cast well before Lerner has had chance to attach his reel!

I doubt that Peace will be fishing in the same lake as Lerner as he'll be looking for a decent catch where as we know Lerner is happy with any old catch. In fact its debatable whether Lerner will even bother and we'll end up with frozen fish fingers from farmfoods again.

I doubt that Peace will be fishing in the same lake as Lerner as he'll be looking for a decent catch where as we know Lerner is happy with any old catch. In fact its debatable whether Lerner will even bother and we'll end up with frozen fish fingers from farmfoods again.

Brilliant! :lol:

Unless DiMatteo were up for grabs in which case we'd hopefully be in pole position.

I'm not so sure on Di Matteo.... he's done a great job at Chelsea but their squad is already so good, you kind of get the impression all they need is a manager they like to play well.

Hang on a second Di Matteo ?

Chelsea have only turned it around because of the players who did all they could by not performing to get rid of AVB

Not sure much is down to RDM

Hang on a second Di Matteo ?

Chelsea have only turned it around because of the players who did all they could by not performing to get rid of AVB

Not sure much is down to RDM

I agree with you on something.

Shit :shock:

I can see Laursen being a sentimental choice

But is he even doing his badges ?

I'm sure I read that he'd got a managerial job in Denmark

Managing BK Søllerød-Vedbæk of the Second Division East in Denmark apparently. They are currently in the relegation zone, mind.