General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

95% certain mcleish will be gone before june so who do you want as villa manager??

For me its a toss up between Roberto Martinez and Lambert.

A wildcard however...Glenn Hoddle?! Said he wants to get back into management and was always a pretty successful manager so alot better then the likes of Curblishley, Bruce, etc.

Other candidates...Poyet?! Di Canio?! Bilic?! Mcdermott?! Would love Brendan Rodgers but as sad as it is to say, cant see him coming the villa to be honest

Lock, being in before for the use of.

Why would this thread be locked?? All my threads are either locked, or moved :lol: Just seems if a thread isnt recycled with 739 pages or whatever then its locked or 'bin dunne' :x

This will probably be locked.

But Paul Lambert.

I'd take Martinez or Di Matteo as well, even though I have reservations about Martinez.

But Lambert is the standout candidate for me.

Why would this thread be locked?? All my threads are either locked, or moved :lol: Just seems if a thread isnt recycled with 739 pages or whatever then its locked or 'bin dunne' :x

The last thread of the same name got locked. Could history repeat itself?

:detect:

Martinez.

He can get the best of Zog, would be the ideal manager to sign Diame on a free, could do wonders with Stephen Ireland and our talented youngsters.

AND.. Like his influence on Swansea's current set-up, he can make Aston Villa into a proper footballing side.

The last thread of the same name got locked. Could history repeat itself?

:detect:

:o I JUST DUNNE GET IT