General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Why would anyone want a mananger in for sentimental reasons? We want a top class manager, not some ex player who's still a fans favourite but with no managerial experience.

This.

Gus Poyet or AVB for me.

Why would anyone want a mananger in for sentimental reasons? We want a top class manager, not some ex player who's still a fans favourite but with no managerial experience.

This.

Gus Poyet or AVB for me.

The talk about Laursen was for him to be an assistant to a new manager. Was a great captain and player with a tremendous attitude. Poyet/AVB/Lambert/Martinez with Laursen as the no. 2. Why not?

Martinez.

The fact that he has kept Wigan in the Premier League for so many years is nothing short of amazing. Without looking, I'm not sure I could name 4 players on that team. He is the anti-McLeish, does a ton with little.

Quique Flores

Frank Rijkaard

Rafa Benitez

Claudio Ranieri

Louis van Gaal

definatley NOT Paul Lambert

Lol this is a joke right?

no. in what way would it be a joke?

Quique Flores

Frank Rijkaard

Rafa Benitez

Claudio Ranieri

Louis van Gaal

Why would Benitez, van gaal or rijkaard manage us?

Take a look at the clubs they have previously managed, there is no chance of us getting them. and Ranieri is a shit manager, he got sacked by inter. Benitez was being linked with the Madrid job.. There is no way we would get any of those managers, what are we going to say to them. 'we want you to be AVFC manager, there is not a lot of money, but some promising youngsters'.. They would all want to spend big, and we cant afford that...We need to be looking at the Lambert's, martinez's.. That type of manager.

With McLeish gone in the summer i'd like our present squad to resemble a slaughter house. To do that type of job and still have the respect of the players who are left at the club it would have to be Rafa for me.

Lambert with Martin Laursen as his assistant

would be brilliant

in what way?

Why is everyone so desperate for Lambert. Is everybody really keen on appointing a poor mans MON. you really can't all be desperate to see kick and rush counter attack football again can you.

Paul Lambert ffs.

baffling

Quique Flores

Frank Rijkaard

Rafa Benitez

Claudio Ranieri

Louis van Gaal

Take a look at the clubs they have previously managed, there is no chance of us getting them. and Ranieri is a shit manager, he got sacked by inter. Benitez was being linked with the Madrid job.. There is no way we would get any of those managers, what are we going to say to them. 'we want you to be AVFC manager, there is not a lot of money, but some promising youngsters'.. They would all want to spend big, and we cant afford that...We need to be looking at the Lambert's, martinez's.. That type of manager.

Not necessarily. Mcleish is in the top 20 paid managers plus van gaal did not spend money at ajax or az. rijkaard i think would like to manage in the premier league. quite flares would be possible as he is only managing in dubai. ranieri is not a shit manager look at his record. everybody has failed at inter since mourinho.

Quique Flores

Frank Rijkaard

Rafa Benitez

Claudio Ranieri

Louis van Gaal

Not necessarily. Mcleish is in the top 20 paid managers plus van gaal did not spend money at ajax or az. rijkaard i think would like to manage in the premier league. quite flares would be possible as he is only managing in dubai. ranieri is not a shit manager look at his record. everybody has failed at inter since mourinho.

There is no chance we will get any of those managers... I am 100% sure.. watch at the end of the season when AM goes, there is now way.. Im going to bookmark this thread page.. trust me we will not get any of those managers, start thinking more realistically. oh AZ and Ajax are both top dutch clubs, we are not anymore. why would they want to join a relegation fighting team?

I want to know why my thread was locked and yet this is allowed to continue? Favouritism from the mods or what hey! :winkold:

For the record, I am not really bothered who manages us as long as it isn't the current waste of space.

PS: If this is going to continue unlocked (hopefully), can we please have a poll with suggested names? Maybe, just maybe, our beloved owner Mr Lerner might actually listen to the fans!

I bet you that SAF sends Randy another letter imploring him to hire Roy Keane....

My money is on Roy Keane and another love letter stowed away for safe keeping.

Maybe, just maybe, our beloved owner Mr Lerner might actually listen to the fans!

black-guys-laughing.gif

Hope you are not suggesting that our owner is ignorant to the fans thoughts and feelings! :winkold: