General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I'd much rather we got Lambert than Moyes. At least Lambert's teams are entertaining, watching Everton grind out results is so dull. Though, I admit they had a good end to last year. But the majority of time they are pretty dire to watch.

SSN - Brendon Rodgers is to have a meeting with his chairman later today.

2=2=5 and all that, but could be interesting. He is being linked heavily with the scousers which could leave the way clear for a lot of possibilities.

Or could it be another team....

I'd much rather we got Lambert than Moyes. At least Lambert's teams are entertaining, watching Everton grind out results is so dull. Though, I admit they had a good end to last year. But the majority of time they are pretty dire to watch.

They lacked direction without a good striker, most teams do. Since Jelavic has come in, they have improved immeasurably. I think they play good football tbh, they keep it on the deck and push their full backs up. Moyes has certainly evolved as a manager since their 4th place finish earned by grinding out games 1-0.

He ain't coming here though.

AND Moyes was in the sates not McLeish... dont want to give everyone heart failure

Lerner normally flys back to US Fridays & comes back to the UK Tuesdays... I wouldn't read too much into that.

A VT poster who will remain nameless also heard some crack from BMH about Moyes coming before McLeish was officially sacked.

However he didn't belive it... so didn't post it.... and I don't blame him after last year.

None of us know for sure... and perhaps at this juncture neither do RL & PF, until matters are concluded.

what makes us think that if it is true and Martinez is out of the LFC running that we are going to get him now...?

It depends why he has pulled out.

He may not have recieved certain assurances that he would get with us.

Is there a timescale when RDM´s future with Chelsea will be solved?

Think he was on SSN last week saying he hadnt heard anything and he was off on hols last Friday with his contract up at the end of May.

AND Moyes was in the sates not McLeish... dont want to give everyone heart failure

Lerner normally flys back to US Fridays & comes back to the UK Tuesdays... I wouldn't read too much into that.

A VT poster who will remain nameless also heard some crack from BMH about Moyes coming before McLeish was officially sacked.

However he didn't belive it... so didn't post it.... and I don't blame him after last year.

None of us know for sure... and perhaps at this juncture neither do RL & PF, until matters are concluded.

I really hope it is him - 10 quid on him at 300/1 and 10 on Jol at 1000/1.

I know i bet on who i wanted it to be instead of who it probably wil be. Money is coming for Moyes now anyway.

Instead of looking to Moyes, we should be looking for our very own Moyes. A younger manager with some fire in his belly to do for us what Moyes has done for Everton

good point,we should actually get 2 just in case we break the first one

oh, just realised its NOT THAT EASY :D