General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I am being told to expect twists and turns and the unexpected whatever that means :?:

That would have to include Solskjær somehow since he's the only name we know.

Some temporary appointment then Solskjær comes in january or next season?

This has crossed my mind.

A friend of mine was a in box with some senior Norwegian businessmen and odd ex-Norwegian players at the weekend, and one of them phoned Solskjaer whilst he was there. The story was that he WAS offered the job, and asked for 4 days to think it over. Then he was allegedly offered a significant sum of money (region of £5m to stay for the next 12 months), to continue building Molde, so that they were more attractive to new players and the new manager. Solskjaer said he wanted to come to England in 12 months time.

Who knows.....

MYSTERYMAN wrote:

I am being told to expect twists and turns and the unexpected whatever that means Question

Now this is the the intriguing bit........because it is also similar to what Gazton posted.

Hmmmmmm

MYSTERYMAN wrote:

I am being told to expect twists and turns and the unexpected whatever that means Question

Now this is the the intriguing bit........because it is also similar to what Gazton posted.

Hmmmmmm

It's almost like he read Gazton's post :detect::mrgreen:

I will be very, very, very, very, very, very surprised if Moyes would want to come to us.

That has NEVER been the problem... - there is however the question of the club that he would be leaving to consider

and the fact that he might just want them to be sorted out happily before moving on.

Can I add one of these? :!:

I'm kind of under the impression from the last couple of seasons that you've got his number on your phone!

Anyway, despite an optomistic post Julie, sadly Kenwright STILL can't find a buyer.

Cant wait until November or mid season to appoint a manager or leave it as a possible until then, we need a permanent person in place now

Yup. I agree Richard.

OGS has had his chance, he didn't want it. We shouldn't wait for him now. We need to do what's best for the club, and waiting on someone who wanted to withdraw from the race isn't what's best for the club.

If OGS has another change of heart and wants to come now then great, I get my £1500 :lol:.... but other then that, it's dead.

Richard wrote:

Cant wait until November or mid season to appoint a manager or leave it as a possible until then, we need a permanent person in place now

I agree. I just thought of it as a possibility. That is IF OGS was our first choice.

Id probably take Mcleish back now Im that bored :evil:

Seriously though, surely this would have been wrapped up if anyone half decent actually wanted the job/Lerner had half a clue of whats going off.

Deja Vu from the last two appointments. Said whilst Mcleish was manager - The only negative of sacking him is that we have to endure this shit again and have zero confidence that wel actually get anyone better.

Shame the midlands "journalists" are in the clubs pocket. If they weren`t they might actually do their jobs and dig up some info on whats happening.

Never mind.

If they weren't in the club's pockets there'd be even less info about and they'd be having to make up stories just like the red tops do.

All football clubs, with the exception of Wigan, try to do their business on the quiet these days because the media is so intrusive. In the old days we'd only find out what was happening once it had happened. I don't see how being keep completely in the loop would benefit the club in the slightest. All it would do is tip our rivals off to what our plans are.

Just be patient and all will be revealed!