General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I think it is between us and West Brom to get Di Canio's signature if we do go for him. If we go for him I hope we get him as I feel if West Brom got him they would just go from strength to strength.

Martinez or brendan rodgers. At least when you pay your money you will get a decent standard of play regardless of the result.

I also think if we can get bent in a side that plays good football he will bang them in for fun.

my faith in lerner and faulkner is so low that i genuinely fear of who the villa manager will be next season. it could very easily be mcleish for a start, but due to this ridiculous criteria of premiership experience i wonder who the actual candidates are. i dont think we can tempt anyone from their current job i.e rodgers or lambert, which leaves current out of work prem managers.

i have a horrible feeling he is going to appoint bruce or mccarthy i really do...

my faith in lerner and faulkner is so low that i genuinely fear of who the villa manager will be next season. it could very easily be mcleish for a start, but due to this ridiculous criteria of premiership experience i wonder who the actual candidates are. i dont think we can tempt anyone from their current job i.e rodgers or lambert, which leaves current out of work prem managers.

i have a horrible feeling he is going to appoint bruce or mccarthy i really do...

Please don't make me more depressed than I already am.