General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I dont think we will be getting Martinez, going on what Whealan has just said on SSN, he wants him for at least another 2-3 years. Then he will be ready for a big European team.

Yep. Martinez and Whelan have a history of mutual loyalty. Think Roberto can be struck off the list. Time to start reconcilling yourself to the idea of a second McLeish season, or of thinking about Curbishley, Hughes (if QPR get sucked down the gurgler) or Stevie Bruce instead. I'd quite like to see Villa go totally left field and take a chance on Solskjaer, or plump for something like a Henrik Larsson/Chris Sutton double-dip just for the shock factor, but that's not going to happen.

Shit. I just typed in Oddschecker, looking for the site- was accidentally on Wikipedia. It redirected me to Sky. I didn't realise that Sky owned Oddschecker. That's a bit of a letdown when you're trying to find less biased odds not encouraging you to spunk money.

Louis Van Gaal anyone?

He will be free to manage agian this summer and I don't think he will be going to Ajax after the legal battle with Johan Cruyff.

I would sell my soul for van Gaal to manage Villa.

Eddie Howe - burnley?

i think a part of my soul died typing that (no disrespect to Howe as i think he has potential). how bad we have become. God just let Nicky Keyes manage the team!

She does enough running everything off the pitch!

I've said this before the last two managers, so third times a charm...

I'd bloody love Slaven Bilic (not saying we could definitely get him etc)

Even if he came in and didn't do a great job, at least he'd be funny.