General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

They can do what they want. They've made it very clear that it's their club, and not our collectively. They don't care what we think, well that's fine but don't expect my mobey or effort to go out of the way anymore.

I wouldn't mind Ole Gunnar Solksjaer with martin laursen as part of his backroom staff so he could take over when he left

Are these just names plucked out of the air then randomly put together

This isn't a computer game

Would love to see an ex-villain get the job.

Peter Withe has announced his availability and said he would grab the opportunity with both hands. Along with Martin Laursen also saying it would be a dream to manage Aston Villa. I just think we need to rebuild the club from top to bottom, bring someone young in with new ideas. Can't be any worse than what we have now.

They can do what they want. They've made it very clear that it's their club, and not our collectively. They don't care what we think, well that's fine but don't expect my mobey or effort to go out of the way anymore.

If they didn't care what we think, a certain former England manager would've been our boss this season.

Villa don't want your mobey anyway.

Would love to see an ex-villain get the job.

Peter Withe has announced his availability and said he would grab the opportunity with both hands. Along with Martin Laursen also saying it would be a dream to manage Aston Villa. I just think we need to rebuild the club from top to bottom, bring someone young in with new ideas. Can't be any worse than what we have now.

This has to be some sort of joke right????

Peter Withe who lasted 105 days at Wimbledon and achiving 1 win in 13 games and who has since managed the powerhouses of Thailand and Indonesia the latter of whom he was sacked from for failing to qualify for some mickey mouse asian thing.

I know he won the league, european super cup and scored the winning goal in rotterdam but his mangerial record is cack to put it mildly.

this time, i expect lerner to go with another cheap option as manager, wont look outside birmingham again -how about giving a player manager role to Stephen Ireland, effectively halving his wages.

When kev mac was put in to work under mcleish i did think he was being groomed for the job for when eck left. Mcleish being the yes man who would "steady the ship", then hand over to macdonald.

With this policy of putting in the academy players it wouldn`t suprise me if kev got the job. Wouldn`t cost randy as much as getting another manager from else where either.

Solksjaer isn't a bad shout, doing well for himself and has good contacts in the game. Although my knowledge on Norwegian football is limited,

I think we need to take a punt on someone outside the UK, simply because we need a new approach. My dream choice would be Laurent Blanc when his contract is up after the Euros, but I think some bigger fish will be after him, namely Liverpool.

Martinez for me. And I'm loving that Solskjaer shout more by the minute. Exceptional first season, and knows the game inside out as evidenced by his ability to study the game from the bench and come on to score more often than not. Doesn't hurt that he was my favourite player growing up :P.