Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a rumour that KSV's wife has yelled at him for being on this forum too often. Can't say where I heard it, but it's a very credible source. :!:

I can confirm this rumour as I am posting under the bed where she told me to hide! :winkold:

Haha. Same hotel as defoe was staying at?

Heard we are not in for Lambert, let me stress this is a rumour.
As is ever the case in these situations there are rumours and counter rumours about everything. I heard we were in for him actually and were talking to Norwich this afternoon but as I say it is all rumour and counter rumour

Rumours are bastards!!!

Just to add another one to the pot from a Norwich forum:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2722785/ShowPost.aspx#2722785

As is ever the case in these situations there are rumours and counter rumours about everything. I heard we were in for him actually and were talking to Norwich this afternoon but as I say it is all rumour and counter rumour

Rumours are bastards!!!

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2722785/ShowPost.aspx#2722785

I wouldnt take any notice of that poster on the pinkun lol

Rumours are bastards!!!

I wouldnt take any notice of that poster on the pinkun lol

Very wise, he was an Ipswich fan.

Off he goes to Liverpool now.

and the scousers reaction off rawk

hey better have someone good lined up. They just better. and not **** Martinez, Lambert or Rodgers!!

Off he goes to Liverpool now.

and the scousers reaction off rawk

hey better have someone good lined up. They just better. and not **** Martinez, Lambert or Rodgers!!

That's fans reactions not the owners. We didn't want Mcleish....

i think the plop will be in for capello now, give him a budget and he'd prob get them back in the CL mix. doubt they'd be in for lambert, not this time round anyway.

will no doubt put the cat amongst the pidgeons with our board though, they shoudl sort something out sharpish.

Despite their delusions, Liverpool are now at the same level as us and Everton, a million miles away from CL qualification, and will be vying for the same kind of manager.

That said,they will always be the second biggest club in England and expectation is enormous there, so that could put off someone who may have the opportunity to choose between us and them.

Lambert to Villa. Martinez, O'Neill or Benitez to plop.

o'neill to slop isnt a bad shout

It is if you are a plop supporter, he would really complete the devastation of them as a serious CL contender :lol:

He wanted it before, but they didn't want him. I doubt whether they have changed their minds, but then again, he gets on with Americans :winkold:

Obviously it could be just blowing smoke up Sunderland's arse, but isn't MON supposed to be a life-long Sunderland fan? Money talks of course, just Im not so confident he'd go.