Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Obviously it could be just blowing smoke up Sunderland's arse, but isn't MON supposed to be a life-long Sunderland fan? Money talks of course, just Im not so confident he'd go.

You underestimate the size of the man's ego. He would walk there on hand and knee.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite their delusions, Liverpool are now at the same level as us and Everton, a million miles away from CL qualification, and will be vying for the same kind of manager.

That said,they will always be the second biggest club in England and expectation is enormous there, so that could put off someone who may have the opportunity to choose between us and them.

Lambert to Villa. Martinez, O'Neill or Benitez to plop.

We are a million miles away from Liverpool. Even recent form aside they are one of the biggest clubs in world football. By saying we are the same level is saying that Wigan are a bigger club than us.

Obviously it could be just blowing smoke up Sunderland's arse, but isn't MON supposed to be a life-long Sunderland fan? Money talks of course, just Im not so confident he'd go.

You underestimate the size of the man's ego. He would walk there on hand and knee.

Did he steal your lunch money when you were a kid or something? It's been two years now he has gone, let it go.

Did he steal your lunch money when you were a kid or something? It's been two years now he has gone, let it go.

Nothing to let go Richard, just commenting on a current situation.

I think Martinez has been sorted ahead of today's events anyway.

Back to the Villa.......

Despite their delusions, Liverpool are now at the same level as us and Everton, a million miles away from CL qualification, and will be vying for the same kind of manager.

That said,they will always be the second biggest club in England and expectation is enormous there, so that could put off someone who may have the opportunity to choose between us and them.

Lambert to Villa. Martinez, O'Neill or Benitez to plop.

We are a million miles away from Liverpool. Even recent form aside they are one of the biggest clubs in world football. By saying we are the same level is saying that Wigan are a bigger club than us.

I did state that they will always be the second biggest club in England, so that was covered.

But in terms of CL potential they are in the same position as the rest of us, they have no chance.

Lambert's odds to Villa haven't budged since Queen Kenny was sacked. Martinez has drifted out though.
And they shouldn't either.

FSW will have a big name lined up as they should. Lambert is another club away from that yet. Martinez's hype may just about give him a chance, doubt it though.

Glad to know that Randy is over here & ready for business
it would be better to know he's done some business not just read for it.

Early bird catches the worm and all. He who hesitates is lost and other good phrases.

Glad to know that Randy is over here & ready for business
it would be better to know he's done some business not just read for it.

Early bird catches the worm and all. He who hesitates is lost and other good phrases.

More haste, less speed.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

:D

Ha ha,.... how cool is that statement?!!...

A bit like me beating my Man Utd supporting son on Angry Words last night by 37 points, only for him to say he'd whopped me in the previous game by over 100 points.

So I just mentioned the magic words......... "Goal Difference" and he shut up! :)

As predicted here, deluded scousers on TalkShite scoffing at Martinez/Lambert/Rodgers, and demanding Guardiola.

They`re not deluded. That clubs goal is to win the league, they are arguably the biggest club in england, they should be in for the top end managers.