Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No movement when we have the ball, no width, a lack of pressure when we don't have the ball, Gabby is dogshit, comical defending, dodgy referee, constantly sitting deep with no plan on the counter. Could be a description of any Villa game to be fair! I could've written this before the game!

Naturally captain marvel will stay on the pitch, just as Zog and Carruthers will stay on the bench until at least the 75th minute when they've scored a couple more!!!!

So predictable

in fairness where has the idea that Baker, Lichaj, Bannan, etc can perform at this level come from ? - its time we got real about our expectations of the home growns ........most of them aren't good enough

Totally predictable first half.

we are piss poor.

Young is a diving prick.

Halsey is sucking SRalex's bellend

Not even sure why I'm annoyed as I knew this would happen

This official should be sacked on the spot.. It is absolutely disgusting that in a game which could decide who are the Champions & which could also potentially cost Villa Millions if they were relegated as a result he gives what i have to say is possibly the most pathetic penalty decision i have ever seen.

Utterly disgusting & it is now long overdue that something was done about this ridiculous bias towrds Man Utd. No flipping wonder they win all the time.

That decision has ruined the game for me AFTER 5 MINUTES of watching i have already turned it off as it is absolutely clear as day we will be losing & i simply cannot bear to watch anymore of this disgraceful match fixing going on.

That is now 3 games out of 4 that Utd have won due to corrupt officialling. & yes i am now labelling it corrupt because you don't get such a blatant bias for any other reason.

The game is rigged it is clear as day.

Why oh why can't we have each manager given 2 yellow markers which they can throw onto the pitch if they wish to challenge a decision like this?

As in they do in American football?

Oh hang on ..I get it.. It's because then they wouldn't be able to rig the games anymore!! :evil:

That has now ruined the game completely as we were up against it anyway never mind "favours" from the FA.