Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleish has messed this up yet again. He has to go at the final whistle!

Oh ffs messed what up? It's utd away, we have s lot of injured players and piss making up the numbers. I don't k ow I'd you have noticed, but we are actually getting in there half quite a bit, we just can't do much with it. To blame mcleish for this is just kicking s man when his down. Give it s **** rest eh. If this happens against bolton and sunderland, Lynch him all you like but against a team about to win the league, what do we expect.

Holy shit I don't believe my eyes. Did Halsey just play advantage on a HEAD INJURY? Advantage???? Played during a play-stopping health concern????

Unfuckingbelievable. You either stop the play because a Villa player is hurt or you don't. You DON'T allow United to have a go at attacking and then decide a player has a serious injury only after Ujnited screw up their chance.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE. What a corrupt **** word removed.

Exactly. I could not believe it. He just didn't want the crowd on his back for stopping a United attack. Halsey is not a good referee.

Clark's going to have to come off the poor lad looks like he doesn't know where he is.
Shush you, I think United are in the middle of an attack. How dare you suggest anything else is more important. At least wait until afterwards to bring it up.