Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will commentators learn? Just because there is contact does not mean it's a penalty. The rule is: a penalty is given if there is a foul in the box, not if there is contact in the box.

Anyone trying to justify that that was a penalty is kidding themselves. (Looking at you, Dwight!)

We need player citing as they use in Rugby. If the referee is too incompetant to book players for diving as it happens a citing committee should be able to punish the player for diving after the match.

**** me what on earth is baker playing at?! Can somebody please tell me... If mcleish 'sets us up' so negatively then why are we so shit at defending????

A better question would be why is Baker playing at all!

As for your other question we are crap at defending because the manager is awful and the way he sets up the team means we come under so much pressure the other team is bound to score.

Mcleish out. Wake up.

I don't see how Clark is much fitter than Cuellar and N'Zogbia having been out for 2 months so why are those two not playing is beyond me.

totally agree.....

I think AMc knew we'd be onto a hiding to nothing and wanted a ready made excuse by fielding his 'young lions'.....

Against ManUre we need to play our experienced players. Cuellar should just walk away now...