Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Let's blame the referee for the fact that Manure are cutting through us like a knife through butter and we haven't got a clue!

Some fans are so blind.

Plenty of people are lamenting our weaknesses but criticising Halsay for some biased officating.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd have kick off and pass the ball to one of their own players. We had kick off and we pass back to Collins for him to hoof it up field and give possession away. We haven't got a clue!

This official should be sacked on the spot.. It is absolutely disgusting that in a game which could decide who are the Champions & which could also potentially cost Villa Millions if they were relegated as a result he gives what i have to say is possibly the most pathetic penalty decision i have ever seen.

Utterly disgusting & it is now long overdue that something was done about this ridiculous bias towrds Man Utd. No flipping wonder they win all the time.

That decision has ruined the game for me AFTER 5 MINUTES of watching i have already turned it off as it is absolutely clear as day we will be losing & i simply cannot bear to watch anymore of this disgraceful match fixing going on.

That is now 3 games out of 4 that Utd have won due to corrupt officialling. & yes i am now labelling it corrupt because you don't get such a blatant bias for any other reason.

The game is rigged it is clear as day.

Why oh why can't we have each manager given 2 yellow markers which they can throw onto the pitch if they wish to challenge a decision like this?

As in they do in American football?

Oh hang on ..I get it.. It's because then they wouldn't be able to rig the games anymore!! :evil:

That has now ruined the game completely as we were up against it anyway never mind "favours" from the FA.

I have to agree. Manchester United get so many decisions their way. It is a disgrace.

You see that from Young to Fonz and Cuellar and Heskey

"Lads, it was a foul"

Smile

!!!!

i saw this too and hoped it wasn't the case...

i never condemned him when he went to United..he deserved his chance...

but seeing his smug little face laugh and say sarcastically "its a foul" well ive lost all respect for him...

he knows he dived and he is well chuffed

I hope none of our players talk to Young walking off the pitch - he deserves no respect whatsoever.

Halsey, has been and always will be a biased referee but we haven't deserved anything from the game.

AMc set us up poorly (no surprise there) and the defence has looked totally at odds with one another. But they haven't been helped by the piss weak midfield.

As for your other question we are crap at defending because the manager is awful and the way he sets up the team means we come under so much pressure the other team is bound to score

What complete bollocks

So are you saying we are good at defending then?

Maybe we shoud try playing our best players and attacking teams for a change.

**** me what on earth is baker playing at?! Can somebody please tell me... If mcleish 'sets us up' so negatively then why are we so shit at defending????

Easier for Collins to clear than Baker to be honest, and he left it first. Baker has had a good game, particularly considering the opposition.