Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

I cant wait till those arabic clearings in the woods pull the plug when they have not won anything in 3 seasons time. Mancini = Overrated. Im not worried by Citeh at all, they are a circus. Id have Randy 100 times over those shish kebabs.

The players are bigger then the club FACT.

They are only interested in money.

Robinho isnt bothered anymore. RSC will be gone now his bum pal Hughes has had the tin can. Adebayor is overated. Their defence is a shambles.

**** Citeh. UTV!

They cant afford to sack Rafa, he wont walk.

Why can't they afford to sack him?

The way these things work is: They have to pay him the duration of his contract for however long he is out of work. So if he doesn't get another job for 6 months, they pay him 6 months rather than the 4 years. They must be really skint if this is the case. But then again, who's going to give Rafa a job? Though he's constantly getting linked with Real Madrid.

They cant afford to sack Rafa, he wont walk.

Why can't they afford to sack him?

The way these things work is: They have to pay him the duration of his contract for however long he is out of work. So if he doesn't get another job for 6 months, they pay him 6 months rather than the 4 years. They must be really skint if this is the case. But then again, who's going to give Rafa a job? Though he's constantly getting linked with Real Madrid.

All of his backroom team will go with him. Possibly plus the token scouser Sammy Lee.

Hughes acted like a prise cock in the summer, he thought just because he had the cheque book of a big club that they were a big club and that as such he could throw his weight around. I'd imagine Moyes and Wenger will be smiling this evening as may others be including a certain man on the other side of Manchester.

I wonder where Hughes will pop up next...

What are City fans hoping from Mancini that Hughes couldn't achieve? Buy loads of players in January? It's common knowledge clubs won't sell their biggest assets in that window, unless City through massive amounts of money. Let's say hypothetically speaking they spend 100-200 million in the upcoming window and only finish 6th. Will the board sack Mancini for not getting a result on their big investment?

I'm not surprised or shocked to be honest, it was inevitable from the day they were mega rich. They want instant success because of the money spent, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid. MH's management style doesn't suit a club with mega riches, he's better off at a sensibly run club, who aren't looking for instance success. And the way I view it, he wasn't in full control of the club like MON is here, I believe Gary Cook makes alot of the transfer decisions. Anyway I'm glad this has happened from our point of view, it puts them in a precarious position on and off the field.

Ha.

Where are they pulling the money from for all this anyway? Dubai is ****.

Citeh's owners are from Abu Dhabi. Dubai's neighbours in the Emirates and they have been bankrolling development in Dubai for years now. Also recently bailed out "Dubai World" with a cool $10,000,000,000.

Dey iz minted. (just seen that on bluemooon!).

Ha.

Citeh's owners are from Abu Dhabi. Dubai's neighbours in the Emirates and they have been bankrolling development in Dubai for years now. Also recently bailed out "Dubai World" with a cool $10,000,000,000.

Ah I see, explains it.

They will be in debt if they keep going at this rate though 8)

Ha.

Ah I see, explains it.

They will be in debt if they keep going at this rate though 8)

So far they have spent approximately 0.00107% of their total wealth on Manchester City. If they really wanted to they could buy every other Premier League club, asset strip them, force them to play their reserves so that Man City could win every game and they still wouldn't have spent enough money that they would really notice.

Â