Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

the way the have treated Hughes is bad imo..like i said already,im no big fan of his but fair i fair he didnt deserve that ..

Don't rate Hughes as a manager too highly though. He must have known it was coming from the summer really unless he got it right from the get go.

i dont rate him either,but its still no way to sack somwonw imo..

Gareth Barry is chief clown at the latest Premiership circus.

Wonder if he's regretting his move now, when he sees what's happening at Villa. At least he won't be feeling "stale" or whatever crap excuse he came up with for following the $$$$.

Haha Mancini is an average manager at best. He won the trophies as Milan and Juventus were affected by Calciopoli and still are in Italy.

His record in CL proves he is an awful manager and his behaviour after losing to Liverpool was pathetic as well. Showed a lack of character

They should have kept Hughes at least he will keep his dignity as he could have walked out before the game leave them in a bigger mess

Haha Mancini is an average manager at best. He won the trophies as Milan and Juventus were affected by Calciopoli and still are in Italy.

His record in CL proves he is an awful manager and his behaviour after losing to Liverpool was pathetic as well. Showed a lack of character

They should have kept Hughes at least he will keep his dignity as he could have walked out before the game leave them in a bigger mess

I agree i think this could effectively end citys push this season. If they won there game in hand they would have 3 points behind. Its all good though.

Listening to various pundits across the football world, they're a bit miffed by this sacking.

However, why? Look at the money they have spent and look at the results they've been getting. It's no surprise. Hughes was out of his depth in my opinion.

Not sure about Mancini. But then I know nothing about him.

Listening to various pundits across the football world, they're a bit miffed by this sacking.

However, why? Look at the money they have spent and look at the results they've been getting. It's no surprise. Hughes was out of his depth in my opinion.

It takes time for players to gel and their in first semi-final in nearly 30 years and have only lost 2 games. He has done a decent job

I can think of a manager who has spent a lot and is out of all competitions except FA Cup this year and lost today and stiin a job

I thought Hughes would last until the summer and they'd get Hiddink or Mourinho in. Surely there are better managers out there than Mancini. I'm off to have a peek at the citeh fans' reaction to this.

Will have to dig out the thread but i'm sure he was my tip to be the first Prem manager to get the sack ...

don't think anyone beat him did they ?

Paul Hart?

It takes time for players to gel and their in first semi-final in nearly 30 years and have only lost 2 games. He has done a decent job

I can think of a manager who has spent a lot and is out of all competitions except FA Cup this year and lost today and stiin a job

True. I'm quite fickle. I've had City fans around me moaning about him for weeks though. I don't think he could handle the ego's. A bit out of his depth. They should have got rid of him when they bought the club. I know a lot of City fans that are happy about this.

Â