Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Just now, PieFacE said:

hahaha...the ending was hilarious. What was Fernando / Fernandinho thinking? (get those two mixed up all the time)

Was clever/disgusting from Fabregas there getting in a cheap shot on him when the ref ain't watching and then staying calm when Fernandinho/Fernando explodes.

Classic Barcelona tactic.

Will probably get a short ban after it's reviewed.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Fernandinho needs to be made an example of, that's absolutely shocking behavior.

It is - having Fabregas around the throat and not managing to actually hurt the horrible sneering little tit. Wasted opportunity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Was clever/disgusting from Fabregas there getting in a cheap shot on him when the ref ain't watching and then staying calm when Fernandinho/Fernando explodes.

Classic Barcelona tactic.

Will probably get a short ban after it's reviewed.

Ah I didn't see the shot from Fabregas??

15 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Fernandinho had his hands around Cesc's throat before the slap. Cesc isn't blameless here, but he neither instigated the incident between the 2, nor was he the worse of the 2.

Although over the course of a decade he's proved a horrible human being and it's impossible to not take a little delight in seeing someone grab him around the throat is it?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Although over the course of a decade he's proved a horrible human being and it's impossible to not take a little delight in seeing someone grab him around the throat is it?

Yeah he's a category 1 word removed.

• Like 1

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Yeah he's a category 1 word removed.

He is - and you're right, he's not necessarily to blame here. 

I have a feeling that the league might throw a book or two here - I can see bans for more than Aguero and Fernandinho.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He is - and you're right, he's not necessarily to blame here. 

I have a feeling that the league might throw a book or two here - I can see bans for more than Aguero and Fernandinho.

Yeah big bans for those, a ban for Cesc and maybe one for Chalobah as his push seemed to really escalate things?

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Ah Fernandinho's reaction is justified then.

Um, no it's not! If we had a system where anyone hit by a player was "justified" in hitting them back, football matches wouldn't mostly last until half time and there would be a lot of blood around.

(Just realised your post may have been satirical, in which case where was the "wink" emoticon?)

Edited by briny_ear

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Yaya charged with drink driving... odd because as a devout muslim, he's previously stated he doesn't drink. 

Might've been celebrating his birthday.

7 hours ago, sne said:

So Yaya Tourettes has been busted for drunk driving, what a moron! (If it's true)

Not sure what message it sends that Pep still has him in today's match squad or even worse brings him on?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/739285/Yaya-Toure-Manchester-City-drink-driving-Premier-League-Dagenham-London-football

Didn't he refuse a motm award of champagne because of hes religion? 

Â