Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

Talked up in the interview about how good Leicester are on the break. Yet plays a ridiculously high line, with a back four consisting of 3 full backs and John Stones giving Vardy and Mahrez the run of the park. Erm.

High line against teams who get forward quickly and doesn't learn?

Is he Tim Sherwood?

I think City as a football club should be embarrassed at the amount of money they have spent on defenders in recent seasons. This is going back to the likes of Stefan Savic and probably even before that transfer.

They will no doubt throw money at the situation until something clicks though.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Too isolated though wasn't he.

Pretty much. But he's just generally not a great defender anyway. Half of the problem is him not being very good, the other half is his manager is asking him to cause problems for his own team.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The medias bravo witch hunt is embarrassing, I didn't realise joe hart was so unbelievably **** amazing

Joe Hart is an average Premier League goalkeeper for me. But Bravo is very poor. 

no I said it before and I think its true, Guardiola is too arrogant for the league. his tactics are naive borderline stupid and I really believe that he thought he would just turn up in England and wipe all before him

if I was City owner I would sack him

34 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Problem was people got over excited by his beginning. The problems were there last season for City. it will take him a couple of years to build a title winning team.

A couple of years to win the title? When he has inherited the players he has and already spent £170m adding to them? Blimey.

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Spme of his post match comments make him sound like Keegan.

I think it was after Chelsea game he said he was so proud of the possession stats the players had

'wonder what the Catalan for we go again is :P

Â