Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I don't know how they got a draw with that defensive liability in the team. 

I can't help but notice the contradiction between your dislike of Carles Gil, who appears to have asked his agent to find him a new club in the summer, and Adama Traore, who literally refused to get suited up for a game. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't help but notice the contradiction between your dislike of Carles Gil, who appears to have asked his agent to find him a new club in the summer, and Adama Traore, who literally refused to get suited up for a game. 

One was played every game and the other was never picked!

Wait, that didn't happen either. Blatant double-standards.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I said when he left **** him. I wouldn't have him back. Doesnt stop me thinking he's a decent player and should have been used more last year. 

Good try though. 

Edited by DCJonah

17 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Massive overreaction after the Barca result. City really played well. Mostly because Barca let them. They didn't look remotely interested.

I wouldn't say Barcelona weren't interested but they were without Piquet and Alba.

17 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Massive overreaction after the Barca result. City really played well. Mostly because Barca let them. They didn't look remotely interested.

That's just their style. Same when they smashed them 4-0, Messi barely broke into a run and still walked away with the match ball and the MOTM trophy.

Barca were rampant until City equalised, then the players and the crowd started to believe.

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

Pep's free pass from the press continues. He's still the second coming even though he has 3 wins in 10.  Meanwhile the crisis that Mourinho has over at United has 6 wins in 10.  Funny how agendas work.

And meanwhile Conte doesn't get enough credit for the adjustments he's made to his Chelsea side

4 minutes ago, sne said:

And meanwhile Conte doesn't get enough credit for the adjustments he's made to his Chelsea side

I think he is getting a fair amount of credit in fairness.  And so he should.  Since they got mullered by Arsenal they've P5 W5 D0 L0 F16 A0

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

More impressive yet, he's making Victor Moses look like a really good wing back!

not just Moses but the lad Alonso who I never rated at Sunderland looks really good

• 3 weeks later...
Â