Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

MK Dons manager has announced he would like to have Carruthers back at the club again for this coming season, so maybe the Villa Ireland page knew something? Looks like it's being discussed and it's just whether it will be a permanent or temporary switch

He was at their ground the other day their manager has admitted that, so I'd say he's going there, it's just whether or not it's a loan. However as he only has a year left if say any move, temporary or not, would imply he's leaving by next summer at the latest rather than getting a new deal

You do have to wonder what happened Lamberts first season and whether that affected his progress. He went from getting a few appearances under McLeish, being involved in the first team squad. Lambert comes in, fines him (over a phone incident was it?) and then he is not seen in first team squad but not loaned for that yr.

As mentioned above hasn't really had a chance to show at our team and that injury last season just as he was getting games has probably slowed his development even further.

Only bad thing is that once again we will be losing another player and it won't benefit us at all because of the funds MK Dons have. Reckon we'll get a couple of hundred thousand at the most.

He isn't worth that. He's been disappointing in the games I've seen pre-season

Only bad thing is that once again we will be losing another player and it won't benefit us at all because of the funds MK Dons have. Reckon we'll get a couple of hundred thousand at the most.

He isn't worth that. He's been disappointing in the games I've seen pre-season

Bit harsh to judge him on pre season, when he is just coming back from a long term injury

we should give him a 2 year contract and loan him to them this year, if he gets a full season under his built influencing games he would come back to us  a much improved player for the experience. I'd even say 6 month loan so he has a chance of coming back and competing for the first team...

• Like 1

we should give him a 2 year contract and loan him to them this year, if he gets a full season under his built influencing games he would come back to us  a much improved player for the experience. I'd even say 6 month loan so he has a chance of coming back and competing for the first team...

He is 21 and didn't exactly rip up league 1 last season.

Best for everyone if he went out into the world and forged his own career.

Â