What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Just got in to this again, as I had about 20 packs' worth of gold saved up for the expansion.

What do you think of Old Gods so far? It seems like every deck is a c'thun deck at the moment

Yeah, all I'm seeing is C'thun, aggro Shaman and zoo. Still enjoying it though. I've been running a death rattle rogue which leads to some interesting plays. How you finding it?

I'm switching between Zoo, and a Priest c'thun deck.

Priest C'thun can be amazing. I have 2 entombs, MC, thoughtsteal, and mind vision. I had a game yesterday against some kind of C'thun control warrior, with him up to 30hp and 30 armour. He played his C'thun, I mind controlled it. He played a couple of minions. I played my own C'thun. He executed one of them, I went face with my remaining C'thun, then played the one I stole from his deck. 

It doesn't always come off, but when it does, priest is ridiculously fun.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Davkaus said:

In other news. **** DARK SOULS. **** IT IN ITS ASS. :angry:

Combat on stairs is **** bullshit, I'd like to meet the guy who designed this and kick him in the face. Then laugh and ask why he didn't dodge it, then kick him in the face again.

• Like 2

Batman Arkham Knight. Bloody brilliant series this (never played Origins). It's going a bit overboard with the Batmobile, but otherwise I really love the look and feel of all the Batman games. 

Edited by daft

Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare on PS3 (picked them up again for a whopping £4 each)

Ratchet and Clank on PS4 which is very enjoyable indeed.

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare on PS3 (picked them up again for a whopping £4 each)

Ratchet and Clank on PS4 which is very enjoyable indeed.

Has it aged well?

Still playing Borderlands 2. Level 34 Siren and just finished the main quest. Have 1 or 2 side quests left. (2 rounds of the Hyperion Arena left too).

Once mopped up I'll probably start again on TVHM. Loot runs baby!

9 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Has it aged well?

Generally yes.

The graphics are (obviously) starting to look dated now but it more than makes up for that with it's huge entertainment factor.

Table Top Racing [PS4] - I gave the game a go as it is free with PS+ right now and I loved the Micro Machines games as a kid. This game doesn't have the same class or quality as those games and seems to have some hefty spikes in difficulty for no reason on random races, it's a competent racing game if you like kart style racers but this game has been a bit of a let down for me overall. 

Enter the Gungeon is great! Sort of a mix between The Binding of Issac and Hotline Miami. Absolutely huge selection of ridiculous guns. It's really tough but the progress you make is very rewarding. 

Just started downloading OVerwatch this morning, anyone playing?

£40 is too steep for a multiplayer only shooter, IMO, especially when it's closest competitor is the F2P TF2, which still holds up very well despite its age, but it's the open beta this weekend, so I'll give it a go.

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Just started downloading OVerwatch this morning, anyone playing?

£40 is too steep for a multiplayer only shooter, IMO, especially when it's closest competitor is the F2P TF2, which still holds up very well despite its age, but it's the open beta this weekend, so I'll give it a go.

I've been playing it and absolutely adoring it. The game in my opinion is vastly better than Team Fortress 2. Team Fortress is a classic but it's old and Overwatch makes it feel old. The sheer variety and synergy that can be achieved or not achieved by a team is vast in Overwatch thanks to its 21 characters that all play differently even if they share class roles. I have to say I am loving it.

I think it's a bit rubbish. However, this sort of genre isn't my thing and I don't know what I'm talking about. The experience has been extremely dull for me so far though. 

7 hours ago, nobler said:

I think it's a bit rubbish. However, this sort of genre isn't my thing and I don't know what I'm talking about. The experience has been extremely dull for me so far though. 

I'm not exactly an FPS lover, but I've played this for a couple of hours or so, and I agree, I'm not that interested in playing anymore, I can't see myself playing anymore over the weekend, nevermind paying £40 for it.

TF2 might be older, but movement feels better, and I think the gunplay is more satisfying.

I don't think much of the maps either, and the rounds are far too short, though that might change when people have a clue how to defend properly.

Underwhelmed is the word. It's not a bad game, it's just not particularly good, and for full retail price for a multiplayer only game, it needs to be very good for me to bite. It'd be a decent shout for F2P.

Edited by Davkaus

Played loads more of hitman recently. It's really superb. Easily my goty so far and it's only got 4 levels at present. Dare I say it's better than Blood Money perhaps.

Edited by Ingram85

Â