What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Been playing Fallout 4 again recently. Finished the main story and now just farting about and exploring the world, which is very enjoyable as there is so much to find and do. I want to get a handle on the settlement system, but first I'm going to brave it and head to the Glowing Sea to find some rare stuff.

im absolutely awful at NBA2k216

also playing overwatch, not the instant smash hit i was hoping for but the more i play the more i think thats a good thing, only really comfortable with 2/3 of the characters so far 

Overwatch and Doom.   I've basically soloed my way to level 17 in Overwatch, mostly playing as tank or support because everybody else in public games wants to be a **** sniper.  It's fun, I'd quite like to have an hour or two as part of a group though.  PS4 version. 

Re-subbed to WoW in preparation for the new XP.

Making ridiculous amounts of gold via the Garrisons and laughing at the ineptitude of LFR groups (some players are nearly as bad as me :))

Still playing my way slowly through Doom on PS4 and as previously stated, it's an absolute delight.

On 3/23/2016 at 12:05, Stevo985 said:

Link's Awakening on the Game Boy Colour *cough*Emulator*cough*

Lovely stuff

Still playing this. It's my toilet break at work game :D

It's excellent.

I've made my way through Uncharted: The Drake Collection. The first game was a chore, I was remembering it much more fondly in my head, but Among Thieves was brilliant and I'm currently n the last few chapters of Drake's Deception which has also been excellent.

After that, probably back to Dark Souls 3 or I might give The Witcher 3 another crack as I didn't give it a fair go first time round.

Finished and got Platinum on Borderlands 2. Great 3 months worth of gaming there. Love the series. Can't wait until BL3.

Picked up Fallout 4 again now so hoping to get into it and at least finish the main quest this time round.

I am close to finishing GTA V on story mode, after that i will be starting The Witcher 3 which arrived in the post the other day. I still have the Uncharted trilogy to play which came with my PS4, but will probably leave that until after I have given The Witcher 3 a good play.

I had a go on Doom at my brothers house the other day, that was good fun and easy to pick up and have a blast. There is something quite satisfying about some of the glory kills.

Wolfenstein: TNO, tiding me over until good deals on xbones etc. appear in a few more weeks given their E3 pronouncements. Pretty good overall though an annoying tendency to rather cheaply remove all your weapons and dump you in a locked arena. Locked arena == developers on autopilot.... 'cept DOOM, at least it makes sense there.

Currently making my way through Dark Souls 3, which seems harder than the other 2 but I think that's because I'm used to the quick move-set in Bloodborne so I'm shit at dodging attacks. Also got The Last of Us on the go as well, which I love, and a copy of Doom to get on with once I've finished those. Looking forward to this one a helluva lot.

Currently playing Costume Quest 2.. It's a good bit of old school fun, it's not a great game with huge production value but it harks back to days of old where all games were far more simple.  

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 19:04, villakram said:

Wolfenstein: TNO, tiding me over until good deals on xbones etc. appear in a few more weeks given their E3 pronouncements. Pretty good overall though an annoying tendency to rather cheaply remove all your weapons and dump you in a locked arena. Locked arena == developers on autopilot.... 'cept DOOM, at least it makes sense there.

I wouldn't say that was ever the case with Wolfenstein. Any limited ammo run for your life/kill everything in front of you moment in the game was intentional and benefited the gameplay/story. Wolfenstein was the first FPS in about a decade I've really gotten into, So much so I went back and played it on the hardest difficulty hating every second.

Â