coda

that they are still paying him doesn't surprise me, but £130k a week? how was he on that much?

He was in a great position to get that much. The lack of world class managers who were available to manage Chelsea at that time, the fact he had just won the Champions League and the FA Cup and he is a huge fan favorite with the Chelsea fans. 

Didn't Sven have a similar deal when he got the boot from England? I don't remember him looking for work too eagerly.

Abramovich is a gangster with no class at all (like the club he owns) so good luck to Di Matteo.

So he gets, what... 6(ish) times the average salary of a working person, for not actually working.

Totally fair.

6 times the average salary? I think you might need to put that one back through your calculator.

I make it 270 times the average salary (of £25kpa).

• 1 month later...

Jose really did lose his mojo in Madrid. should have never went back. for me he is probably doing worse job than Moyes with resources available

How United would kill for a Mata, hazard or Oscar in their attack

Edited by Zatman

The fact that they "don't score goals" is a myth perpetuated by the media.  They have scored 11 goals in their last four league games only scored 1 goal fewer than Arsenal have for the season and nobody is saying Arsenal can't score. 

Â