coda

Well, that delays Chelsea's recovery for another year. (If they're ever going to recover under their current ownership.) I'm not complaining. One less team competing with us for top 4 next year.

Just now, Zatman said:

It would be hilarious just for the complete Liverpool meltdown if they went and got Klopp

Imagine that, after saying he needs the rest, he turns up at Chlsea for 20m a year. I'd love it 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Wonder if they will try and go for Emery? 

Emery wouldn't go near that shit show. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Emery wouldn't go near that shit show. 

Amen to that

Just now, duke313 said:

Can see Mourinho going back for the trilogy 😂

Signing a load of young prospects and hires Mourinho

That be a Todd special

31 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Madness, he was getting them playing well after the amount of new players that joined

De Zerbi next in

I imagine it is a knock on effect of Brighton needing a new manager, Brighton are after McKenna, Chelsea have decided they want McKenna so to stop Brighton getting him they move Poch on. 

However if I’m McKenna, I’m looking at that Chelsea job like “thanks but no thanks” 

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

However if I’m McKenna, I’m looking at that Chelsea job like “thanks but no thanks” 

Though if I’m McKenna I might think £3m a year with Brighton or £10m a year with Chelsea and a payoff of £20m when they sack me in 6 months time. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

BBC are saying mutual consent, was he really sacked?

Mutual consent doesn't actually mean mutual consent. It means agreed to go quietly and without fuss with a big pay-off.

Â