• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a mess

Somethings definitely not right at chelsea

Id take tuchel at villa! Get him in if gerarrd flops next couple games

Why on Earth would Tuchel come here, when he could get a job across Europe at most serious Champions League contenders if he just waits a bit?

He's not Avram Grant.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Nah, can't agree with this. He's been given permission to talk to them and is heading there this afternoon, I would think an agreement is by far the most likely outcome.

Ok, I didn't know they had permission to speak to him. Usually means the whole thing is already agreed.

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Why on Earth would Tuchel come here, when he could get a job across Europe at most serious Champions League contenders if he just waits a bit?

He's not Avram Grant.

Backing.  He would massively backed here. 

Yes we are not doing great but he will be given money to succeed here

What young players have Chelsea actually developed? Reece James, Broja, Gallagher spring to mind if you factor in loans. They want quick solutions. They aren’t building a team for the future by signing a few young prospects. They are hoarding young players like they always do. 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

how do mirror football know that? its a phone call between 2 people neither of whom will have spoken to the mirror afterwards

its incredible how journalists get away with it

It’s also unlikely one of them would come out and deny those details, which is why it’s risk free to write.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Backing.  He would massively backed here. 

Yes we are not doing great but he will be given money to succeed here

I'm sure he'll get backed at Juventus or wherever he goes next. We're not just going to get one of the continent's top managers to come help us out of a relegation battle.

It's a nice dream but it's a complete fantasy.

• Like 3

I didn’t realise how much the majority of Chelsea fans are not happy about Tuchel’s sacking.

The new owners are off to a rocky start, throwing ridiculous money (a summer transfer record no less) around at players the manager chose and then sacking him a few games later is just next level of incompetence. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm sure he'll get backed at Juventus or wherever he goes next. We're not just going to get one of the continent's top managers to come help us out of a relegation battle.

It's a nice dream but it's a complete fantasy.

Bet everton felt the same with ancelotti and spurs with conte. Unlikely but not impossible if you have a vision, ambition and backing.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

What young players have Chelsea actually developed? Reece James, Broja, Gallagher spring to mind if you factor in loans. They want quick solutions. They aren’t building a team for the future by signing a few young prospects. They are hoarding young players like they always do. 

There's a lot to be said about Chelsea's youth hoarding over the last decade or so, but they've actually developed a lot of players to be fair.  Of their current first team squad (25 players), they've got 6 (Mount, James, Chalobah, Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek and Broja) which I imagine is more than most clubs in the league and certainly the top echelons.  You've also got Hudson-Odoi, Colwill (who is highly rated) and Anjorin loaned out to Leverkusen, Brighton and Huddersfield respectively - all of whom are likely to have a decent professional career.

• Thanks 1

Â