coda

Anyone think Mourinho will return there in the summer?

Nah, from what I can work out The Special One really likes 2 things, earning lots of money and creating lots of drama and for that reason I expect him to pop up at Citeh.

was looking at Chelseas group today and if they can win around 3 or 4 -0 in their last match , which should be doable if torres doesn't play

then any sort of result in Ukraine puts Chelsea through

A draw is the only result that will 100% knock them out

was looking at Chelseas group today and if they can win around 3 or 4 -0 in their last match , which should be doable if torres doesn't play

then any sort of result in Ukraine puts Chelsea through

A draw is the only result that will 100% knock them out

Don't believe this is true because it's the games head to head and not the goal difference that matters most when two teams have equal points. Thus Chelsea are already behind Shakhtar no matter what and Juventus only need a draw to be ahead of Chelsea too.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that on Football Weekly last week, one of the guys said he knew that Avram Grant had genuinely been mooted amongst the Chelsea hierarchy as interim manager again this time around.

It would have been very interesting to see how the CHelsea fans would have received him second time around.

I think its fairly obvious that Roman doesn't give a **** what the fans think. His methods are proven to work (10 trophies in 9 seasons) so he is well within his rights to keep going.

• 1 month later...

They have been trying to phase him out for the past 2 years but each time he forces his way back in. You think they would have realised by now its because he is still a very good midfielder who can offer the team a lot.

Â