coda

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardiola will be a massive fail in my opinion, he is not a good manager tactically and will certainly not sort out their defensive problems..

He was incredibly lucky to inherite the team he did at Barca

Wow.

WOW.

i do agree with him. his 2 big signings at Barcelona Sanchez and Zlatan were poor buys and Villa hasnt been the same since he signed.

that barceloona team was actually so good they had Yaya Toure at centre back or on the bench

Just had a quick browse on a Chelsea forum and the name of Guardiola was not raised once. Either they are failing to see the wood for the trees, or things aren't as straight forward as we'd all assume. Benitez seems to be the talking point at the moment.

i do agree with him. his 2 big signings at Barcelona Sanchez and Zlatan were poor buys and Villa hasnt been the same since he signed.

that barceloona team was actually so good they had Yaya Toure at centre back or on the bench

Inheriting a good team is one thing.

Making them arguably the best club side ever is another.

"Not a good manager tactically" is frankly ludicrous.

I actually don't think Guardiola would do that well at Chelsea. I think the time he'd need to get them playing at the level RA would want them too would take too long, and he'd inevitably be sacked. Things would get worse before they got better with a manager like Guardiola and I just don't think Roman has the patience for it.

The end result would leave Chelsea in a much better position, I just can't see them getting there.

If Guardiola gets the job, then he will suffer from the opposite thing that benifitted Di Matteo when he took over at Chelsea. Di Matteo benefitted from following a hugely unpopular manager, so the players pulled their socks up as if to prove a point, whoever takes the Chelsea job will face a task to win over the players.

I think with Drogba gone, and Lampard and Terry both at the back end of their careers, winning over the players at Chelsea isn't the daunting task it may have been a couple of years ago. I think Pep will do a good job for them.

Whoever comes into Chelsea needs to get rid of Mikel (at that level). He really is a terrible player. No idea how he's remained at Chelsea for so long.

Totally agree, even more baffling is the decision to let Essien go.. he is putting in some VERY good performances at Madrid.

Â