coda

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comedy gold

roman buys a £50m striker who turns out to be utter shit, sacks managers who cant get the best out of him and then appoints his old mate in order to try and rectify his mistake, the only way this can get better is if they dont sign falcao

and no matter what FSW achieves RAWK is going to be brilliant

Chelsea reactions:

I honestly feel like crying. How can Chelsea have done this.

What a horrible day this has been. Woke up to hear a radio item about Robbie being sacked and thought I was dreaming. And now he's been replaced with Benitez?? Hopefully I'll wake up in a minute.

The only good thing I can take from this appointment is it's not redknapp.

I just know cheering the team under Benitez will make me feel dirty.

Liverpool reactions -

Rafa would walk the league with the current chelsea squad..

Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.

Ferguson would shit his pants if Benitez got the Chelsea job.

Should he get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players.

Part of me reckons Benítez could do very well at Chelsea. However, he'll have to do it in very difficult circumstances and will be under all kinds of pressure. I mean, on a relatively short-term contract, is there anything you actually can do to guarantee any kind of security at Chelsea, particularly while Guardiola is still unemployed? That said, I personally reckon Pep will end up at Man City, but imagine he will have left himself open to all offers at the end of the season.

I'm not sure why Benitez has gone for this really. What can you do coming in midway through a season when the players know you're just keeping the seat warm for Pepe?

Unless he wins the league somehow he will be out on his ass again and looking for another job.

I guess it puts him back in the shop window for other jobs though?

Agree with you there CI, it needed an 'outsider' to get rid of the Likes of Terry and Lampard who's best days are behind them. Cole looks like he's leaving anyway if the PSG rumours are to be believed. Cech hasn't looked world class for a while but then again, there aren't that many better GK's around, and even fewer that are gettable.

I'm not sure why Benitez has gone for this really. What can you do coming in midway through a season when the players know you're just keeping the seat warm for Pepe?

Unless he wins the league somehow he will be out on his ass again and looking for another job.

I guess it puts him back in the shop window for other jobs though?

He'll probably be on ~£5m a year so worst case scenario he's back up in his Mersyside home £7.5m richer than he was. Best case he gets a longer deal. Can't really lose as if he gets sacked after 6 months it'll be Roman's fault again.

As Chelsea look to get Drogba in on loan does anyone else think they should be told to get stuffed? Because their £50m striker is out of form they want special permission to bring in another player outside of the transfer window. One of the richest clubs in the world, if they're short of striking options then its their own fault.

Â