coda

"if that was outside a bar on a saturday night..."

**** bore off

we will see this country at its worst in the next few days, not much of a story gets blown out of proportion, a lad gets 5 minutes of fame for being a little shit and a footballer comes close to being the 1st public hanging in years

"if that was outside a bar on a saturday night..."

**** bore off

we will see this country at its worst in the next few days, not much of a story gets blown out of proportion, a lad gets 5 minutes of fame for being a little shit and a footballer comes close to being the 1st public hanging in years

with you on this one, footballers get too much stick for no reason. rocket polisher of a ball boy

What was the red card for?  It's either ungentlemanly conduct or violent conduct.  Hazard is clearly in the wrong over the incident, in trying to get the ball back really quickly he actually slows the ball boy down, but I'm not sure what the repercussions will be. 

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Another angle.  You might argue that Hazard pushed the lad to the ground and then booted him in the ribs.   He certainly hindered the ballboy by putting his hands on the ballboys back while the ballboy was bending over to pick the ball up. 

Good angle that one. Sure, the ballboy was being a dick, but Hazard can't seriously think he'll get away with that? Unnecessary to say the least.

precedent set with cabaye so he wont get a lengthy ban, police involved is a joke, they'll investigate because they probably have to, i'll be amazed if he's charged with anything, waste of time and money

what if he'd have done that vs luke shaw when playing southampton last week? spose he'd have be in jail still...

Edited by villa4europe

What was the red card for?  It's either ungentlemanly conduct or violent conduct.  Hazard is clearly in the wrong over the incident, in trying to get the ball back really quickly he actually slows the ball boy down, but I'm not sure what the repercussions will be. 

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Another angle.  You might argue that Hazard pushed the lad to the ground and then booted him in the ribs.   He certainly hindered the ballboy by putting his hands on the ballboys back while the ballboy was bending over to pick the ball up. 

You could argue that, but you'd have to be crazy

The kid isn't pressing charges. Hazard is completely bonkers for doing that but the kid deserved it.

Rightly or wrongly, you can't go around kicking people just cos you think they deserve it... not unless you're prepared to accept there may just be consequences to your actions!

At least wasn't a Liverpool player, so we're spared another black armband solidarity moment.

Just imagine we were chasing two goals in the last ten minutes of a game to stay in a cup competition (i know right?) at an opposition ground and a ballboy does that. We would be **** furious.

Can completely understand Hazard's frustration. Shouldn't have kicked him obviously but shouldn't get more than a 3 match ban IMO (what he will get for the red card anyway).

That ballboy is a little shit, particularly having seen what he tweeted before the game.

• Like 1

Rightly or wrongly, you can't go around kicking people just cos you think they deserve it... not unless you're prepared to accept there may just be consequences to your actions!

At least wasn't a Liverpool player, so we're spared another black armband solidarity moment.

Absolutely but if this kid get's treated like a victim/hero when he was being a filthy chav that had already announced his intentions...

Absolutely but if this kid get's treated like a victim/hero when he was being a filthy chav that had already announced his intentions...

Agree entirely. I just don't think the fact that the kid is a dick is a reason to excuse Hazard for his actions or from punishment. 

#TeamEden

I wish he'd given the kid an actual kick after watching him pretend to be hurt for that.

So kicking a minor is ok?

Hopefully none of your kids are assaulted by an adult, but im sure you will have a differing view then.

Only in football can you get away with this barbarian attitude. Im quickly going off the game.

Was it a Swansea goal kick? Because that's really decider for me. If it was, what the feck is Hazard doing going after the ballboy in the first place? I agree that the kid looks like a right dick and acted one, but you'd expect Hazard to at least act like a grown-up.

Â