coda

Just seen a perfect explanation of Chelsea on the BBC website. They should have kept their champions league winning team and then got a bin in their car park and burned a billion quid.

• Like 2

Just now, AvonVillain said:

Being mauled by Wolves at home today. Not sure this will help us on Weds.

They were mauled against Liverpool too. They just aren't very good and we should be beating them on Wednesday especially with such a great opportunity to go far in the FA Cup.

• Like 4

Cunha took the pee out of them massively second half.

Chelsea just look like an under 12s team, rash challenges and poor positional play. Thiago Silva also looked all of 39 in that second half.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just seen a perfect explanation of Chelsea on the BBC website. They should have kept their champions league winning team and then got a bin in their car park and burned a billion quid.

An never sacked Tuchel 

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Got to give some credit for the job Gary O'Neill as done at the Dingles. I think we will see a lot of successful English managers come to the fore over the next few years.

He was very unlucky to lose his job at Bournemouth but in a funny way that move has eventually worked out well for both parties.

Wasn't sure how the squad would react given a few of their foreign players signed just to play under Lopetegui but there's a great spirit about Wolves, they can challenge for 7th with the run they're on.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Got to give some credit for the job Gary O'Neill as done at the Dingles. I think we will see a lot of successful English managers come to the fore over the next few years.

Absolutely. He has got a team put together by Jorge Mendes playing really good football with a backbone. As opposed to a team put together by Boehly and managed by Poch playing crap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Poch claims Chelsea aren't matching the club's history.

I'm fact, they're doing a great job of being a mid table team as they were for all those years pre-Abrahmovic! 

Exactly. Long may it continue. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Poch claims Chelsea aren't matching the club's history.

I'm fact, they're doing a great job of being a mid table team as they were for all those years pre-Abrahmovic! 

They're not.

They used to hire managers and coaches that were absolutely winners.

Â