coda

30 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Will he get sacked if he qualifies for Europe through the league?   

They at best will finish 7th and with the money they spent then yes he still should be sacked

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Jose will be favourite to replace Poch at Chelsea I reckon.

I wasn't surprised when they sacked him but considering how bad it's been for them in last 18 months they should've just given Tuchel the season. He'd just taken them to two cup finals and 3rd place so results were largely fine but seems there were "creative differences" between him and the ownership although he showed at Dortmund he could work well with plenty of young players.

Can see Nagalsmann turning up there next seeing as he only wants to manage Germany in the Euros.

Boehly's best signings so far appear to be two of their least heralded and cheapest (Palmer and Dubravka). But will he learn a valuable lesson from this?

Edited by maqroll

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Boehly's best signings so far appear to be two of their least heralded and cheapest (Palmer and Dubravka). But will he learn a valuable lesson from this?

Palmer cost 42 million, would be our record signing

• Shocked 1

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Palmer cost 42 million, would be our record signing

I thought it was more like 22 mill. Still, compared to some of their other lavish outlays, it's looking a shrewd move.

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Gallagher has been one of their better players this season and that’s mainly based on the fact he puts a shift in.

so you are saying he is the Alan Hutton of Chelsea 😛  

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sounds like they are lining up options to replace Poch

Probably get Tuchel back given how much of a basket case club they are

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Probably get Tuchel back given how much of a basket case club they are

De Zerbi and Amorim seems to be the names linked. Knowing Boehly he will just follow who Liverpool are trying to sign

I had a bet with my brother in law before the season started that Aston Villa would finish above Chelsea (his team). I'll happily take the money but the real has been reminding just about every single week of the season that he has absolutely no hope of winning the bet.

Thanks Chelsea 😁

32 minutes ago, useless said:

I saw some Chelsea fans wishing for Mourinho

The weird thing is - Poch, Tuchel and Jose are all world class managers - there are so many teams that would be lucky to have them in charge, but the Roman era has ruined every single fans opinion of football now

Â