Protesting News

Mendi

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to freedom of speech ?

Are the stewards allowed to take the banners down ??

They tried taking down the banner a few people held up in the holte last night. The banner said something like "get the eck out" They came over and told them to take it down which they did for all of 10 seconds. They then faced it around towards the rest of the Holte and i don't know what happened to the banner after that.

I think there are already many groups, what I propose is unfollowing and unliking the official page/twitter feed en mass so they know we're fed up hearing Mcleish has the backing.

As I say, it might be dismissed but it's still sending a message.

We just need everyone to continually post:

"McLeish Out NOW! it's not where he's from - it's where he's taking us"

On every Official Villa status update or post. You might be able to identify me soon...

I completely feel everyones frustrations here but surely with three games to avoid relegation, this seems insane. What impact is this 'gung-ho' protesting going to have on our players. Yes we're shit, our manager is utter crap but we need to stay in this division. Creating hostility is not going to help these young players. Fair enough, vent on here and when all is done have protest. The fact is, it looks like the the useless word removed is staying, so get behind the players the best we can for the last three games as it might just get us through this shambles that the ginger McNugget, Randy and whoever else has put us in.

just seen interview on sky sports from dunne who indicated the boos etc affects the youngsters

I'd say his own goals, cheap penalties and ridiculous weekly **** ups affect them more

That's extremely unfair - he hasn't done one of those for ages. Admittedly he hasn't actually played in that time....

I think we should make McLeish take off his villa coat and tie at the next home game and hand them to the fans and tell him his not fit to wear the badge or our colours.

The Genoa fans were fantastic and it worked, I wouldn't want us to take the shirts from the players though just take stuff from McLeish and Grant.

We should make Grant take his tracksuit off and make him watch the game in his vest and pants, a bit like in P.E when you forgot your kit.

I reckon that would work and be hilarious at the same time :lol:

Please read the posting guidelines about linking to other sites

please read this and well done to them as there are right and we want him out and all protest must start and we need to make it clear now to them lot we dont want him here.

Â