Protesting News

Mendi

There is no point. Randy will not listen!
Sadly this. And why would he resign and give up a pay off? Mind you MON resigned and still got a edge of a payoff so knowing the financial ineptitude of those running the club Mcleish might still get a fortune even if he quit

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no point. Randy will not listen!
Sadly this. And why would he resign and give up a pay off? Mind you MON resigned and still got a edge of a payoff so knowing the financial ineptitude of those running the club Mcleish might still get a fortune even if he quit

Yes, McLeish could quit and still get a pay off.

He could claim constructive dismissal on the grounds that Lerner didn't tell him just HOW MUCH the fans would hate him!

We don't need Randy to fire him, we just need to make McLeish resign. Just make each match hell for him.

Sadly making each match hell for him will make the match hell for the players.

Do whatever you want before and after the game, but during it the focus needs to be on the players. These next 2 games are massive.

We don't need Randy to fire him, we just need to make McLeish resign. Just make each match hell for him.

Do whatever you want before and after the game, but during it the focus needs to be on the players. These next 2 games are massive.

Because of the ineptitude of the manager the last two games were massive and the next two games are massive and the two games after that will be massive. It just goes on and on.

Maybe, just maybe, the players are hoping that the fans will drive him out.

Surely some short term pain for some long term gain is worth (possibly) upsetting the players during a game?

How much worse could it be? We can't hope for better than 1 point at home anyway!

This. I loathe the fact that McLeish is our manager but first and foremost we need to support the team to ensure survival. Once that is achieved then we can turn the heat up on the manager.

This. I loathe the fact that McLeish is our manager but first and foremost we need to support the team to ensure survival. Once that is achieved then we can turn the heat up on the manager.

I agree with both of you because I don't want to see the team go down nor do I wanna watch shit football though. We should get behind N'Zogbia right now. He has been playing well and an in form N'zogbia could help our cause. I feel like as a fan base, we never really got behind him. N'Zogbia seems to have a big ego and if we stroke it, it could do wonders to his confidence and game.

Went to Blackburn. Thought the majority of our support was terrific.

Then as soon as Blackburn equalized we had a few idiots getting their banner out!

I don't recall seeing it when we scored.....in fact I didn't see it at any point until then.

I'm not a Mcleish fan but you can't blame him for the inept defending for their goal.

I found that banner embarassing, pathetic and cringeworthy. Either you're for or against him but don't get it out the minute we concede! This behaviour just gives the opposition a lift. Save it till the end of the game!

Then again maybe O'Leary was right. Fickle just about sums it up!!

Then as soon as Blackburn equalized we had a few idiots getting their banner out!

I don't recall seeing it when we scored.....in fact I didn't see it at any point until then.

I'm not a Mcleish fan but you can't blame him for the inept defending for their goal.

I found that banner embarassing, pathetic and cringeworthy. Either you're for or against him but don't get it out the minute we concede! This behaviour just gives the opposition a lift. Save it till the end of the game!

You sir, are an idiot.

You can disagree with the banner all you like, but how is it fickle? I'm pretty sure that the people who got the banner out were probably just as anti-McLeish before the game as they were after.

What an utterly bizarre viewpoint. Going by that logic, the (at a guess) 3,000 or so Villa fans who so vocally turned against McLeish a week earlier at Wigan also became "fickle" the moment they started singing obscenities? I'm sure you would have been among the first to complain had that "pathetic" banner been unfurled from the off, so when exactly are fans allowed to air their views in your book? When everyone has gone home?

I don't think anyone has blamed McLeish for the individual incident leading to Blackburn's goal, have they? What people have, quite rightly, blamed him for is sending the side out second-half to defend a 1-0 lead and inviting pressure onto ourselves which was always going to lead to the inevitable equaliser. What people have also blamed him for is taking off our brightest attacking player in that game (Charles) and a player who is good at breaking up play (Herd) for a Hollywood passer and an unproven PL midfielder - both hugely inexperienced. They have blamed him for masterminding yet another draw, which could quite easily have been a loss, against one of the poorest sides we have come up against this season. The fact you don't pick up on any of this perhaps suggests you were spending too much time gazing at the banner?

Then again maybe you don't actually know what the word fickle means.

Yeah when are we allowed to voice our opinion.....we cant protest because it's either childish or wrong time, we cant do it during the game because we need to support the team, if we do it on forums we are just the loud minority and dont represent more of us.........please tell us when we can vocalise our frustration and mis-management of our club?

I've never been one to sit back and accept things, it's not in my nature

Â