Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've a bunch of friends who have exactly the same issue with Archers Peach Snapps mixed with Vodka and Orange juice. 

In their case the throwing up most definitely was linked to the consumption of said drink. 

Me? I'm fine with it as I'll just drink beer as I did that night as I'm not a **** idiot. 

Oh, indeed. I avoid both Bacardi and Jack Daniels, for similar reasons. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I've a bunch of friends who have exactly the same issue with Archers Peach Schnapps mixed with Vodka and Orange juice. 

In their case the throwing up most definitely was linked to the consumption of said drink. 

Me? I'm fine with it as I'll just drink beer as I did that night as I'm not a **** idiot. 

14 year old me went to a party one friday night and basically raided the parents drinks cabinet and put a little bit of everything into a bottle , then the 4 of us walked to the party 

apparently I turned up at the party , fell through the front door and pretty much passed out ...it seems drinking a mix of about 40 different spirits is not good for you ...  , i did wake up at some point Sat morning with wet hair as it seems my brother kept flushing the toilet whilst my head was in it puking   .. I was still puking at school on the Monday 

anyhow 40 years later  , if i even smell Advocaat , my stomach starts churning 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

anyhow 40 years later  , if i even smell Advocaat , my stomach starts churning 

This stuff!

It's been over 25 years, but even to this day the stuff strikes the fear into me now still. Even when passing by it in a supermarket is enough to bring back the awful experience of it back in a flash. Rancid!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 16:39, Rugeley Villa said:

RIP Caramac 

The headline on the ITV news last week about this was that it had been "cancelled"

Obviously provoking ideas that it had been discontinued because of something controversial.

Turns out it's just nobody buys it anymore.

That's not being cancelled

Â