Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

image.png.f7fd26f2802643c8ed51d016ed7baa42.png

Had a bar of this for the first time in years after the match yesterday,  can not believe I stopped buying it 

Nor me

I let myself get comfortable with rotter sport rum and raisin and was surprised at how good it was, like I'd completely forgotten 

5 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

My top 5

1. Dairy Milk (big bar, cold from the fridge, no judgement while i eat it all)
  2. Cadburys Caramel
  3. Twix
  4. Mars
  5. Double Decker

Notable mention, Rolos

Dunno what they ahvw done ti dairy milk over the years. It tends to be alot harder than what ut use to be

I prefer a crunch before a smooth soft middlw. Normal dairy milk isnt this anymore

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dunno what they ahvw done ti dairy milk over the years. It tends to be alot harder than what ut use to be

I prefer a crunch before a smooth soft middlw. Normal dairy milk isnt this anymore

Cockney accent is getting worse :D 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The headline on the ITV news last week about this was that it had been "cancelled"

Obviously provoking ideas that it had been discontinued because of something controversial.

Turns out it's just nobody buys it anymore.

That's not being cancelled

'Discontinued' was the correct word they should have used because it will "no longer be manufactured" - rather than 'cancelled'. Fools.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

• 2 months later...

Just tried some Green and Blacks 85%

Anyone who says they enjoy eating that is talking bullshit man. Borderline inedible. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just tried some Green and Blacks 85%

Anyone who says they enjoy eating that is talking bullshit man. Borderline inedible. 

Agreed. And I feel the same way about the very strong (8% and up) lagers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Agreed. And I feel the same way about the very strong (8% and up) lagers.

Does the strength of the lager change the taste that much? I’m not sure I’ve ever noticed.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Does the strength of the lager change the taste that much? I’m not sure I’ve ever noticed.

Very much so, in my experience. 

Strength does change the taste. Sometimes not so much though. I remember an 8% golden ale from King and Barnes and it did not seem that strong, which was scary. 

However when you get to Barley Wine type darker beers I absolutely no idea how people drink them. Theakston Old Peculiar is bad enough. 

The coconut lion bars are pretty decent if you spot them in the stores 

the chocolate brownie version is passable but not up to the coconut level 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Quite possibly the mini egg chocolate bars. **** amazing, so addictive 

Coming home for Easter 

I reckon at least 3 while I'm there and then 5 in the case coming home with me 

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

FB_IMG_1714140395051.jpg

We got commissioned to do a  project for Nestle  a few years back and we had to test about 30 or 40 different variations of new Kit Kat flavours  …we had hundreds of bars left over so I used to give them to friends , this was the one that most of them came back to me to ask if I had anymore of , all be it they only knew it as K483 …

weird thing is the project was with a view to Kit Kat launching a dairy milk type sized large bar and the survey’s were to see what flavours were popular, to my knowledge I don’t think they have released such a bar , but they have launched loads of the flavours we tested 

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

We got commissioned to do a  project for Nestle  a few years back and we had to test about 30 or 40 different variations of new Kit Kat flavours  …we had hundreds of bars left over so I used to give them to friends , this was the one that most of them came back to me to ask if I had anymore of , all be it they only knew it as K483 …

weird thing is the project was with a view to Kit Kat launching a dairy milk type sized large bar and the survey’s were to see what flavours were popular, to my knowledge I don’t think they have released such a bar , but they have launched loads of the flavours we tested 

I dont really like kit kat chunkys, prefer normal kit kats, you've been to Japan surely? I reckon I was up around 40 flavours there, I know the story and the reason why but some of them surprise me they've never tried them here 

Â