Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its still around. In fact they have a wispa gold salted caramel one out at the moment and ita lovely 

Has this salted caramel kick not died out yet?

I've seen Lavender seems to be the new craze working it's way into food lately.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Omg next your gonna tell me you like after eight 🤯🤢

I don't mind them but wouldn't go out of my way to have them.

Mint can be overpowering, but think it works well in an Aero

On 30/11/2022 at 18:12, useless said:

My Tony's Chocolonely journey

Before lockdown I had become aware of Tony's Chocolonely as I saw it in shops and was intrigued by it's bright packaging but didn't get any as it was pretty expensive I thought, but then I noticed they did a small bar, even that was pretty expensive for what it was, I think £1.20, I decided to get it and have a piece over a number of days as that's what I sometimes do, but when I opened it I couldn't break it up like normal chocolate bars because of the way it was put together, so I just had the whole thing, only around 50g, so didn't really matter, I thought it tasted okay but nothing great, then during lockdown I noticed they had some of the bigger bars for sale on amazon I got one, can't remember the flavor, but I thought that one somehow seemed to taste better, not just because of the additonal ingredients but the chocolate itself, but I haven't got another since as awkward to eat because of the way the segements are put together, almost like crazy paving, also usually quite expensive.

Agree on the price aspect of this, but the sea salt and caramel flavour is the best chocolate bar going.  It's just not worth the £1.40/little bar £3/big bar.  But it is the best.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Currently eating a wedel banana flavour chocolate bar with grapefruit flavour jellies

Some sort of minions promotion bar

Its **** rancid, banana flavour never works

You've only got yourself to blame there. Sounds terrible 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Currently eating a wedel banana flavour chocolate bar with grapefruit flavour jellies

Some sort of minions promotion bar

Its **** rancid, banana flavour never works

I'm not sure why, but that sounds something worth trying.

Sounds like you get some amazing food where you live. (Reference of Haribo from another thread).

Edited by AvfcRigo82

20 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

When Chocolate bars were great!

I couldn't help but notice Milk Tray in there, they used to be amazing! Now it's just a box of mixed shite.

I just remembered that very dodgy Milk Tray ad a bit more than yesterday and actually I suppose that James Bond style dressed in all black Milk Tray man was actually a disturbing obssessive maniac stalker (who may have been unknown to the lady or maybe an obssessive ex), not some bizarre but harmless 'extreme delivery' man from Amazon. Good grief, I know it was the lack of awareness 70s but still... Cadbury's should not have come up with that !

Edited by robby b
Following a little analysis of who the Milk Tray man was.

16 minutes ago, robby b said:

But does it still have the dressed in all black SAS style very brave Milk Tray delivery man? He used to dive off a very high cliff into the sea with a shark. And all because the lady loved Milk Tray. 🥰

No. I retired from that role years ago!  :trollface:

Spoiler

Yes, Milk Tray still widely available but not as good now though imo.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2023 at 09:04, mjmooney said:

FB_IMG_1683014636008.jpg

Dont care what anyone aaya retro packing like this is SO much better than the shitty looking ones now

What the hell is a cadburys rumble?!

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, robby b said:

Milk Tray's still going? But does it still have the dressed in all black SAS style very brave Milk Tray delivery man? He used to dive off a very high cliff into the sea with a shark. And all because the lady loved Milk Tray. 🥰

He's cancelled as he embodied toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. If the individual (not assuming genders) wants Milk Tray, they are strong and independent enough to get it themselves, thank you very much ;) 

Lets not even talk about Black Magic...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's cancelled as he embodied toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. If the individual (not assuming genders) wants Milk Tray, they are strong and independent enough to get it themselves, thank you very much ;) 

Lets not even talk about Black Magic...

All magic matters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â